Reviews for Rewritten Fate
Okay I saw NONE of that coming... a part of me wants Shin-ah to remember first and to show up at the palace like "I have to see the princess, if you don't let me see her, I will sic Ao on you"
Giz Zor el chapter 9 . 7/9
Will you continue it? I hope yes because I love it. I like the personality of the king and your style (sorry for my English)
Sparkle9510 chapter 9 . 1/27
This was really cute! I love reading this so far and couldn't put it down until I reached the end. I love how you written the characters and omg, I was wondering what if Hak and Soo-won (and the four dragons) got their memories from the other live back. I'm really excited to see the reunion!
M-Angel 05 chapter 9 . 1/5
Yes! Finally had time to read this story again. Loved the new chapter. I’m so glad Yona woke up. I await your next update. _
nur.yildizlari chapter 9 . 11/18/2018
Omg i just love it! Please update soon !
Kuro-Okami2588 chapter 9 . 11/16/2018
MORE PLEASE!
gabrielyalejandra.rengellopez chapter 9 . 10/22/2018
ok slowly but surely, little by little I remember all the details of this story, I'm really looking forward to hak and take it they say they love each other why I love this couple, but I know I have to be patient and you'll know when it is appropriate that those two be a couple, I already wait a year will not kill me wait more time xD. Atte: traductor Google, esta chica no sabe hablar inglés.
HufflepuffKat chapter 9 . 10/22/2018
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about this fic! I reviewed way back in 2016 without realising I had logged out ."

Anyway, I LOVE this, but Hak having memory leads to many questions, and I don't expect you to answer them, but Imma gonna state them so I can make claim if any of my theories pull true.
1. Are they going to tell each other about having memory? ((I think eventually, but you will probably toy with us for just a bit longer))
2. Do the dragons have memory too? ((I think maybe))
3. Is it going to be possible to prevent 'The betrayal'? ((I think not, the plot needs conflict after all))
4. If (when) 1 is correct, what is everyone going to think about the twos 'sudden' change of relationship?

Anyway, see you in November! I look forward to it!
Eion1783 chapter 9 . 10/21/2018
Oh god, I'm so sorry! When I read the last chapter I thought it was "Fleeting Chances" and both stories overlapped in my head. _ I'm sorry for being such an awful reader.
(T_T)
Eion1783 chapter 8 . 10/20/2018
Oh my god! does this mean Hak and Suwon knows the future or has an idea of the future even before Yona did? O.o
gabrielyalejandra.rengellopez chapter 8 . 10/20/2018
I am pleasantly surprised, I really did not expect this story to be updated, what a good surprise. Have not you read the manga? YOU HAVE TO READ IT, it's intense ... things have happened that explode your head.
A Furry Cat chapter 8 . 10/20/2018
Meh, you can't shake your readers off that easily. I'm glad your continuing this story. I will admit that I forgot about it until I got the notification. Sorry about that. I'm excited to see this story continue! :D
erichan0902 chapter 14 . 10/1/2018
No time to log in from my phone~ I just want you to know that we’ll be waiting! Happy that you’ve finished your thesis! Yay!
Cassiopeia Lily chapter 14 . 9/24/2018
Well, it's alright!
It's also good that you didn't just abandoned the story since a lot of authors tend to do that.
and also congratulations on finishing your thesis!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 13 . 9/23/2018
actually I have a request can you post like a recap of all the jumping around. I re read the story and it still kinda confuses me. but a slight recap would be great (if you have the time)