Reviews for Saviour
Cray Queen of Angst chapter 55 . 7/11
Honestly, I'm sad this story is over, I've followed this story since chapter one, followed it throughout the years (sorry for not reviewing along the way as much) and it has been one hell of a ride. Never once did I regret clicking in the title, not even when you would go months without updating. I just knew the ending would be worth it, and fuck if it did not disappoint.

You are an incredible and talented writer, if you ever publish original work you can count on me to read it. honestly, I don't get to read that many well written and captivating stories, I probably only ever find one in every fandom, so thank you.
OC and proud chapter 55 . 7/5
Thank you for this wonderful story. Definitely belongs to my top ItaSaku stories. The way you wrote this was amazing. You made me feel so many emotions, and you seriously made my heart hurt a lot hahaha but that means you were really good! Thank you! I hope you continue writing more wonderful stories!
OC and proud chapter 40 . 7/4
DAMN THAT END TO THIS CHAPTER OH MY GOD FINALLY THANK YOU
Never done a review before but I really enjoyed your story so much I just had to let you know. Good job )
nonslogic eloquence chapter 9 . 6/28
Here I am again, it's half past midnight and I have class tomorrow at eight. This story is so interesting, even after reading it several times before
DudettRin101 chapter 55 . 6/25
So, I ALMOST didn't give this fic a chance. i randomly had the desire to read ItaSaku and this happened to be one of the first I came across. i was iffy, but the overwhelmingly good reviews made me give it a shot.

3 days, I have done nothing but read this in between sleep and work. I ALMOST gave up when Ino was killed and later at the death of Sai. I cried so much, but I kept on. Your writing is so amazing and the way you portrayed Sakura is SO much better than what I usually come across. I LOVE Badass, but still vulnerable Sakura. It's so realistic!

This is officially the best ItaSaku fic I've ever read...In fact, I believe this may be tied with Apple Blossom Tea as my all time favorite Naruto fic of all time!

My hopes aren't up, but I think it would be nice to see an Epilogue in the future. Maybe just a small little one-chapter thing about a year or 2 in the future that portrays How the village fares after rebuilding and potentially building that alliance with Kumo. And, of course, whether Naruto and Hinata finally get together and everyone else's lives!

(Also, though this was an ItaSaku fic, I found myself in live with Shisui and Sakura...It would be wonderful to see you write the 2 of them in a similar world!)
This may be, without a doubt, the best flipping Itasaku I've ever flipping read... I mean I knew u were a good writer but I'm blown away now! The character development, description, the cliffhangers, the smut/fluff/lemon, the action, drama, everything was perfect and phenomenal! Even tho I was baffled by sakura becoming hokage (even tho her growth really has been tremendous) the reasoning makes perfect since and she'll do her people proud. Thank u for sticking with this to the end despite all ur unfortunate troubles! Ur definitely one of the best writers I've ever come across in all of my fanfic browsing. I also cant wait to see what u do with 'so this is love'
One of the best reads ever, such an amazing and talented writer.
patrishdye chapter 55 . 6/17
I have just read through this amazing piece of art (it took me 3 days I need sleep.) At points it had me laughing, holding my breath in suspense, crying...lots and lots of crying (screw you for everything after Sai, the emotional torture was just not okay for my soul.) But even so you did an amazing job and the fact that you kept going and finished this behemoth, even with the rude and ungrateful people on your heels basically every step of the way; and continued to write this after years had passed and most would have given up such an undertaking. If you can get through my rambling what I wish to say is thank you for the valuable time you spent on this, giving it to us to enjoy, and know that you are an incredible person and truly an inspiration. Have a wonderful rest of your day, and remember you're awesome Believe it!
Faelinys chapter 1 . 6/4
Maaaan. I'm so angry but happyI have to say I love this story, it truly keeps you in suspense after every chapter. Everytime she got rejected I would say, go away, leave the village Sakura. Make him see what he lost by you leaving. And then I kept giggling over the chaptersyup follow and favs . please keep on writing cause you have extremely good ideas. maaaaaan
smar0403 chapter 55 . 6/1
loved it amazing story I couldnt stop reading
lurker chapter 55 . 5/31
This story was absolutely amazing. Normally when I read stories this long, I get bored about half way through and have to go to other things before coming back. Not with this story, I could barely stop reading to go to work! You are amazingly talented and I am glad you are branching out into writing non fanfiction stories. Please keep writing, you could be a famous published author one day.
MissTemis chapter 55 . 5/23
So this is the end. I hope some day you will take this story to an other level. I really hope you will write a sequel. I enjoyed the small math with you in your universe so take care and carry on enjoying us.
kenzie.parish chapter 19 . 5/22
Tsunade is in her 50’s
kenzie.parish chapter 18 . 5/22
There seem to be a few mistakes in the timeline, cuz in earlier chapters you said it had been two (three?) years since the first confrontation with alt-itachi, which would make her 15 (16?), and then another year after Ino died, which would make her at least 16/17... just confused is all...
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »