Reviews for Son of Athena
JWolf32 chapter 1 . 3/19
Fyre Hazard chapter 1 . 3/5
Thanks for the author's note at the top saying there's a rewrite! I was going to read this because of how many favorites there were, but now that I know there is one, I'm going to go check out the rewrite.
LittleCrybaby13 chapter 2 . 2/18
i know you told us not to read this because it's bwing rewritten but I'm so glad I didn't follow your advice. i'm loving it so far and Salazar might be my favorite character. i hope you dont change him much in the rewrite
isoscelesfish chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
(Dropping you a review because you asked so nicely.) I actually downloaded this story to my kindle before I ever opened it to read the note because the synopsis sounded promising. Trying to find new fics on this site can be kind of difficult. I was looking for Percy Jackson - Harry Potter crossovers, and sorted by most faves to find the most popular fics in the category. Your longer fic came up before the rewrite, which must be buried way farther down the list. That is probably why you're still getting so much attention for an outdated fic.

In this case, I stopped to check the rewrite, but in my experience, they tend to be a lot shorter than the original, so it becomes a toss-up between quality and quantity. If the original is tolerable to read, I tend to choose the latter, because I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to fanfiction. I'm not paying you, after all, so I can forgive a metric ton of literary faux pas before I throw in the towel. I haven't actually read either of your fics yet, so I can't offer critiques, but a little character bashing is par for the course.

Anyway, I think I'm done downloading the rewrite, so I'll try to drop a review once I'm done. Cheers!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
Why does he need a wand? he is raised by legends of magic and gods? no such thing as wandless magic? kind of lame. and why limit what he learns? this is just looking like a keep harry stupid story. not my cup of tea , could of been a good fic, too bad. this is where i give up on it.
GatorLHA2 chapter 26 . 8/12/2020
Thanks
GatorLHA2 chapter 25 . 8/12/2020
Excellent, can't wait to see the changes.
Jakh33 chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
As a newcomer, why did I click this?
Because it is marked as completed and I didn't read the ending of the descripion since it already had my interest. Put the being rewritten at the beginning of the description not the end, or don't mark it as completed since its not completed it'll never be completed.
Monster King chapter 26 . 7/13/2020
Great story shame it was stopped
Rhyn3 chapter 17 . 6/26/2020
Salazar's pimping cage
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Hadrian. Ugh.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 26 . 6/25/2020
Update when you can
Spellflame chapter 2 . 6/19/2020
So same character different stories,
If so, Ruby is Demi
Celestial Dragon King Kyoleth chapter 17 . 6/16/2020
two things, first I love Salazar in this. Second, it's sad that even the author doesn't know where the Stoll brothers got the duffel bag from.
Keridwyn chapter 2 . 6/2/2020