Reviews for Servant, or not?
Saber chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Don't erase it! Your writngs were great! Really!
AdaZu chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
Hello! I really like all the chapters! I think that maybe in the next chapter, Shaoran finds out that Kinomoto kingdom needs a bodyguard and that is a great idea for him to work! and then realize that if he says his true title and name they wont give him the job so he lied, and Sakura became friends with him as Shaoran. Hope it helps! Updated soon! Bye.
copperlights chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Okay seriously, I'm reviewing on my own story in the hopes that someone will read it and get my point! I am not discontinuing this story because I am feeling pressured by other people. I am NOT looking to improve my writing skills, becuase I know that they are perfectly fine! I wrote this when I was twelve, for God's sakes. I can see how bad it is.

I am not deleting it because I want to keep reminding myself never to write something this crappy ever EVER again.

And to 'zdv', who will probably never see this, and was too cowardly to leave an e-mail or sign in, if you had taken the chance to skip to the note at the end, you would see that even *I* admit this isn't a story, and that it is, in fact, a "fuckin piece of shit" in his/her own words. And I wasn't using it as an excuse. Well, maybe I was, I don't know what I was thinking in '02. That's five years ago! And really, it isn't considered constructive critism if there's that much swearing. No one's ever going to take you seriously if you swear that much.

Well, now that that's off my chest, I hope that I can finally leave this to rest.
zdv chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
fuck people stop using the excuse of it being your first fuckin story. fuck! if you're going to write a fuckin story then write a story not a fuckin piece of shit. stop blaming it on the fact that it is your first fuckin fic! fuck man...if you're going to write one than write it properly!
ORACAL chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
A FORT NIGHT IS TWO WEEKS aka FOURTEEN DAYS but good story please continue it
MikoKagome1113 chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
yes, i agree you need to fix it, but that last chapter ws sort of ok.

advice: Make it longer,

squish a few chapters together

More detail

More movement

AND definatly more grammer checks!

besides that, i think it is a great story, and has an awesome plot!
MikoKagome1113 chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
wow, eriol instead of tomoyo huh?

different! i like it!
MikoKagome1113 chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
hm..short, but easy to follow and gets to the point, i like it!
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
hm...ok i will overlook this short chapter, cause i think you really have something goin on here! so, i will continue to read on!
LadySakuraForest chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
i like your story so far...i think you should make the chapters a little longer..and what i do when i'm not allowed on the computer is write my story on paper, then type it up when i am alloweded
Chibes chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
So 4 and 5 are the same? I love it and I can't wait for them to meet one another.
CherryBlossomYingFa chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
i hope you finish the next chapter soon!

i am looking forward to it!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I UPDATED!

sorry it took so long.

- Damia -
Yasha Starrider chapter 5 . 6/9/2003
::gasp:: There are only three chapies in this fic... what happened to chappie four? T_T I wanted to learn more about the story... ::sobs:: I know writers block is so horrible... please please please update this fic! I'm dying to find out more about what's happening with Sakura and Li... please... you... must... update!
Yasha Starrider chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Hey, hun? Can we get some details? This story seems to be rushing a bit, don't you think?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »