Reviews for Returned
starfire25 chapter 1 . 1/11
i like this story a lot. poor greg.
BreyerNut chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Liking this one very much...thanks!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
One of my favorite stories to read and reread over and over again. I actually found this before I'd seen any CSI episodes and fell in love. I'm on season 5 now, and wanted to say thanks for sparking my interest! I didn't know what I was missing :)
lahfp9ay637qogfaff chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
:D Awesome!
Helen Faulkner chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Fantastic, edge of your seat drama.

I loved the twists and turns in this story and I felt like I was there at the end when Greg was certain he was about to die.

Keep up the great work, we need more fics like this.
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Scared the living daylights out of me, but I love it. I think it's really, really inventive and original and pretty rad.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gil was sitting with Greg after he got hurt.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
that was adorable!

I loved all the talk between Gris and Greg. I also loved how Gris remained calm, although his voice did waiver a bit...

I loved the fic!
Cari chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aw fluffy sweet _
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Coolio.
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
WOW I LIKED THIS ONE ALOT

it was very good writing and u could see everything happening in ur head...(well i did)

ane way this was a great story!
BoredorBoard chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I loved it! it's the best CSI fic i've read so far!
JediClaire chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Good keep it up
lalalove chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
adorable. that may sound weird seeing as this was all ...well...somewhat gory and that the two best characters ever were kidnapped...but still. freaking adorable. i loved it! keep up this grade of awesomeness in ur writing and i swear i'll love it forever!
karmine chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Awsome story! i really loved it! :):):):)