Reviews for The Reforging of the Key
TeamEricNSookie chapter 7 . 1/31/2021
OMG... This is a WONDERFUL story. Thank you show sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2019
Okay. Okayokayokayokayokay. So I’ve just spent the past several hours reading this fic in its entirety, and I have to tell you I’m not sure I’ve ever loved another Buffy fic even *half* as much. Your writing style is utterly *gorgeous* and immersive. You know just when to inject these perfect little moments of hilarity (everything poodle-related, in particular, had me cracking up laughing, and the spontaneous combustion bit wasn’t far behind). And there’s this fantastically poignant bittersweet aura coating the entire thing from start to finish. The relationships between these three are often sorely overlooked in favour of the romantic ones, and I am just so incredibly in awe of how good a job you did writing them. In short, this fic deserves every award ever known to man, and I am *beyond* glad I happened to stumble across it. Thank you.
RAGAnne chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
I loved this story. I'm always of fan of Spike/Tara friendship and the Spike/Dawn dynamic was beautiful as well. I found the changes you made to canon fascinating and the whole dream world was a beautiful gift for Spike and Dawn especially. Thanks for writing.
Damon-girl96 chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
Loved this story
JayeMaru chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Such an interesting trajectory. I look forward to the sequel, feeling as though I'd only just gotten to know these characters and now the tale is done. Thank you for sharing this fascinating idea / story.
RKF22 chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Please continue can't wait for the sequel
momnesia chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Excellent! I already can't wait for the sequel! Loved this story, as I always have had a soft spot for the interaction between Spike and Dawn, and wanted to see more of Spike and Tara. I loved the way he gave them such sweet nicknames, and how gentle he always was with both of them in the show. I will keep checking back for the sequel. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
brookemichelleee chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Loved it! Can't wait for Dawn's Fairytale.
JayeMaru chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Uh oh.
Ah, this story is so intriguing, and involving.
momnesia chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Spike really did not want to go back to the real world where he is chipped, hated, ridiculed, distrusted, mocked, and worse yet, lonely and completely unloved. Can't really blame him, but Spike would never put his own needs before those of someone he cares about; at least not for very long. Soul or jot, Spike loves but never leaves.
TFK-fan118 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Argh! Wtf Spooky?! I will patiently wait for the next chapter. -sad face-
RKF22 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Great work hope he wakes up soon
RKF22 chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Spike always takes care of his girls
JayeMaru chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Well told. I like the psychology this story has already built for Spike and for Tara. Thank you for sharing it.
cstotts1 chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Amazing Chapter ! Thank you.