Reviews for More like Guidelines, Anyway
KillgarraghForever chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Did you steal the title from PotC?
ChaoticInscriber chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
XD
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
Hahah nice
Casperace13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Ah! Poor River. :(
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
I can't even imagine what strange twist of time and fate would put them all in the same place and time. But the results are pretty amusing and the ending with Rule One is LOL funny.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Very fun. :P
I particularly like the way you wrote the Doctors. Each absolutely sure that they are The Doctor, but still clear about which one is talking. I would like to see some more Companion conversation, though.
Doverstar chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
This was SO MUCH FUN. Can I request you write another one soon, whenever you get the inspiration for it? Ooh, you could add Clara and Twelve now, couldn't you? I love when they're all yelling at each other around the rotor, and I really, really love the companions chatting with each other like buddies. And the paragraphs from each Doctor's perspective? Excellent! This is the most light-hearted DW fic I've ever read. Great job!
EpitheticalPseudonym chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Haha :D this is great and really funny. I really hope you'll continue this story
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I cracked up over all the Ten abuse and especially "Hands off the blonde!"
River, you should probably just invite everyone out for coffee... :-P I'm sorry, I probably enjoyed seeing River look off-balance much more than I should have. X-P
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Help I can't stop grinning!
Will my face be like this forever? That'll get awkward at funerals and stuff.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Wonderfully written! I loved the interaction between the Doctors and the companions. The thoughts of the Doctors at the beginning were spot-on, peachy, Fantastic, Brilliant, Cool...I think you get my drift.
In short, this is exactly in-character, and had me grinning until the ending word. Lovely work! I hope you keep writing!