Reviews for Nothing Left For Me To Do
xxkpxx chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
awwww i love her with Jim... please update soon
TakeItAsItComes chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
aw. i think this chapter is sweet. :) onto the next!
Starfire Gracen chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
please continue! very good storyline. continue and update soon!
CarebearKara chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
This is really good.
Angel chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
okay you want honesty right? well truthfully, there is no plot to this story yet... its ALL just puff... To improve it you need to put in the major confict or at least a conflict in the next chapter.. normally the reason for writing a story is discovered or at least hinted at in the first chapters. I don't think you succussfully done any of that. I don't mean to sound rude but its the nicest way i could say it. All that this story is holding onto is her pregnancy... which is kinda dull... maybe give it more substance or something
Brin Summers chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
Great story!
Boo chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Hey, I really like this! When Maureen talks, it sounds just like her in the movie. It is a really nice story, it shows her vulnerabilty should put some more stuff other then just about her pregnancy in, though it is really good stuff. thanks for writting this!
dance chick chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
okay ch. 2&3 rock where is 4? i can't wait to read it you really have gift for this.
dance chick chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
omg this is so good i love the first chapter and can't wait to read the second!
Donna chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
I love it! Ok, so I'm 's the next installment? Anytime soon?
redmustang chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
You are doing a great job, I can totally see Maureen acting this way after the movie. :-)

Keep up the good work!

Dee

P.S. When people talk you need to use quotations " " but when they are thinking that is when the single mark comes in ' .just an english teacher at .
antonia chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
super! i love it.
Katrin the Great chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
I like your story! Keep writing!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
I always liked Maureen and Jim and wanted them to do more with them. Very good story! Keep it coming!
Katrin the Great chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
Very, very good. I love your writing; there are lots of great descriptions there. By the way (I ask this only because I am American and am not familiar with the metric system)- when you say "6st" mean? I understand it's a weight, but I'm not familiar with the metric system. Any way, I love how someone took up the Maureen fanfics again! All of them seem to be about Jody and Charlie (mine included, not that there's anything wrong with that). Keep writing!