Reviews for A Midnight Embrace
Jansfamily4 chapter 8 . 24m
Very cute! The shame of the Darcy's! Or the Passion of the Darcy's! Still sweet! I doubt that anyone there would mind what they heard this night.
nessy22 chapter 9 . 2h
I so love all your chapters and am so happy, that they still are coming in! Such wonderful writing, full of love, dedication and passion. A real bliss indeed!
JRTT chapter 9 . 3h
You have such a grand way with words! Now i am all compassion for Miss Langston and want to know more about her. As is normal, one cannot attempt to write one night of D&E without wanting to know more about them and seeing how they work in the everyday, meeting new people, dealing with the world and dealing with each other. I adore a thoroughly in love Darcy, so careful to grant his wife 'every possible source of happiness'. Thank you and to your wonderful Jane Austen Muse for this brilliance!
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 9 . 13h
Huh, that’s so weird about the Miss Langston thing, but I guess she felt her work had been done. Anyway, great chapter, it’s always comforting to read about ODC missing each other and then reuniting in a bathtub lol. I love their marriage!
Shelby66 chapter 9 . 17h
Bye Miss Langston. Happy newlyweds!
n2002 chapter 9 . 18h
really enjoying this. thanks so much picking it back up!
MerytonMiss chapter 9 . 19h
miss L waited all that time to perform one final duty for lady anne. Someone is chopping onions in here.
nancyjeanne chapter 9 . 20h
Just beautiful, thank you! I can't wait for more!
dreamiedreamer chapter 8 . 9/9
They had their first argument as a married couple and their first experience of made up sex, though I must side with Darcy this time, Elizabeth was naive to believe in a total stranger based on face value. Darcy could have handled the situation a bit more diplomatically but Elizabeth really had to learn to listen as well.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 9/7
Good chapter, please update the next chapter quickly!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 9/7
Nice chapter, please update the next chapter quickly!
Oh Elizabeth! No one taught you that you should not trust the first stranger that you meet?
Darcy is right, he has more experience and he must provide for the safety of his wife and servants.
I'm glad that they got past their argument, but Elizabeth sometimes just doesn't think about consequences
Leslie E chapter 8 . 9/4
Wow! Just discovered this story or series of vignettes . Fabulous job. Keep up the great work !
Wow, they're hot!
abujoe chapter 8 . 9/4
What an update? I couldn’t help but buy into Lizzy’s side of their fight, even if Darcy was right, you had me feeling her fury and spittin’ mad. It was visceral, as was their scorching make up session. Thanks for the frightening, infuriating and sensual post. A trifecta!