Reviews for Blind Love
Song of Stillness chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was adorable. I loved it )
K the DS chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Best Ober. Slash EVER!

Good job, off to annoy elsewhere
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
That was beautiful! I can't believe I haven't read this fic before, considering how long it's been on here...

I loved the way you really made use of Dameon's blindness and emphasised the use of his other senses, as well as his empathy. There was a section part-way through that seemed to have been written in second-person and it made me wonder why you changed to first. This isn't meant as a negative comment; I simply think that this story could have worked quite well in second person, especially the way you told it.

It's very well done though and I think you've really captured the characters of Matthew and Dameon perfectly.
happy notice chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hi!

I'd just like to inform you that Obernewtyn's fans' greatest dreams has come true...

WE HAVE OUR OWN SECTION IN BOOKS!

*does a happy dance*

go check it out if you don't believe me... it's there!

labelled: "Obernewtyn"

yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
i love the books, so this is great to see a fan fic of it!
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That was a very cute little peace of fluff, quite touching. I can see that couple, I mean, it's possible is all. I always loved the friendship between those two. Aw, Hell, I've always loved MATTHEW! Haha, lol!
Dev chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
I think this was really lovely.

I'd never seen a slash with Dameon and matthew before, so it was an eye opener too :o)

In all, a nice write :D

-Dev
Psychotic-Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
I'm really at a loss as to what to say about this work. It really is a very talented piece of writing - expertly written. But, somehow I find the reality of what the story explores hard to believe - Dameon and Matthew? I mean I know Dameon is a bit of a girly character but I can't see him loving a man (in that way). None-the-less, it was a good read - insightful to explore the characters in different ways. Keep writing :)