Reviews for From the Shadows
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 4/19
Hostiel I know you haven't updated this in over a year but I wish to ask you, what's your stance on a male with Multiple partners. See I'm thinking of a couple female villains, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn, as well as maybe Kara Zor El, Barbara Gordon, or maybe a Purple Lantern(one of the female lanterns of Love like Ghia'ta).
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
Harry is getting better, but still much to learn. I wonder if he will end up being pulled to Hogwarts by The Cup?
bkerrmom1 chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
I really hope that you are planning to continue this story. Great concept.
draco7347 chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
love story cant wait for new chapters
IMAN2688 chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Not bad... very creative. Hope to see this updated again someday or sometime soon
mattcun chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
i cant wait to see the next chapter
Autumn's Dusk Shadow chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Love it,update soon!
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Awesome! I love this fic! please update soon!
madmanmark666 chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
I love reading stories like this where harry is raised by Ra's Al Ghul though there aren't alot of them this one is very good can't wait for more :-D
Emperor Vanquest chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
This is certainly an interesting take on a different Harry. I hope you will continue it soon.
jgood27 chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Love this story and can't wait to read more
slaaneshs chosen chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
this story has been cool so i hope there is more to come
Vikings1022 chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
This story is very well written and enjoyable I hope that you have him fight the justice league in later chapters. If you do decide to do pairings how about supergirl having the league of shadows find her before superman does. I have enjoyed the story so far and I eagerly await the next chapter.

Ps please don't abandon this is way to good to be abandon.
Raystar chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Please update soon I keep on checking every few hours and my heart dies a bit each time there is not one
Raystar chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
One quick question will Harry control or be involved with the ' master of death ' scenario
And quickly to say you are an amazing author