Reviews for Forty-Seven
Iggy3802 chapter 27 . 4/30
Another fantastic yarn. Hope you get around to adding to it
Guest chapter 27 . 1/20/2018
A truly remarkable story

Hope that you do write the follow up story

Remarkable story
Will be reading your other stories after a friend recommended this one

Remarkable

Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
As usual Beckett never does anything unless it's under her conditions
FDWojo chapter 27 . 1/10/2017
That was a very enjoyable story, especially the way you worked the characters through it all. But then again,, I rarely have any problems with your stories.

Having said that, you alluded to having plans for a sequel to this sometime last year. (you finished it in Aug 2015). Do you think you might be writing that sequel? I hope so. If it's as fun as FORTY-SEVEN was, I would really look forward to it.

Thanks!

Frank
The-KLF chapter 27 . 5/29/2016
This is a really fantastic story, excellent exploration of the Beckett/Bracken storyline, and I enjoyed reading it. Your notes about your dad were really touching as well.
Phaerre chapter 27 . 4/16/2016
Thank you so much for your words, your imagination, and your efforts at bring your stories to life. Thank you for sharing them with us.
cass21 chapter 27 . 2/15/2016
The entire story was fantastic but with this final chapter you catapulted it into the stratosphere. The eulogia was beautiful and inspired. I think I will appropriate your idea and do something similar in my own life. I am such a fan of your writing and have dropped anonymous gushing notes from time to time (which I hope reached you since a nameless note could be dismissed as being from a not too nice source). Please continue to write more Castle stories! You have a unique perspective on these characters I love. Thank you for many enjoyable hours reading them.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
Oh my god! I am so embarrassed! I just noticed I wrote some part of my review in french last time! XD This is so embarrassing! I'm sorry, sometimes I don't pay enough attention, and I guess my mother tongue just took advantage of it. Sorry !
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
It's gonna drive me crazy.

Is Marco Divac just some random name?

'cause it sounds funny... $
Guest chapter 27 . 12/8/2015
A few days ago, I read this story for the second time, and I realised I've never reviewed it until now. I have to tell you again how much I love you as a writer.

I'm sorry I can't review every chapter, or even every big moment of the story. But I really love that you can deal with the same arc of the show most of the time, but create something different with each stories.

This time, Kate chases Rick to the cemetary and tells him she loves him back. The damage to their relationship is less important (ewh! I am SO sorry, I can't find the right words in english).

And the big change this time, is the bond between Javier and C-Mark (even this moniker was such a good idea). And how this old friendship affects the one with Kate.

Also, I liked that you involved the Mayor. And when I read the 2nd time, I wondered about their friendship.
It can be a hard thing to do, to not let the bitterness take a hold of your heart. Either Weldon must be a really good man, or he is a resilient one. I still think their friendship must be really strong for him not to have any rancor toward his old writer friend, when his carreer is ruined because of un service qu'il a rendu.

I love this story. I don't know if you're gonna pursue it. It must be difficult to keep up between all of your great stories. For different reasons I suppose.

I remember that I didn't leave a review after the last chapter because it had made very emotional.

I'm so late for this, but thank you for sharing, and for being you.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
Amazing and brilliant and beautiful ending to this amazing story

I know I am late for this but my prayers are with you and your family.
I am so happy that you had, have done your living eulogy for your mom and dad :)) and you and your family do not have to wonder if they know how much they are valued and loved. :))

Amazing story
know I will be checking out your other stories and will be looking forward the continuation of this story
Guest chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
Amazing

So for now they are not calling in Elena and the he they are afraid of I suspect is Rick's dad.

Brilliant

Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
So its his wife that had Kate's mother killed.
I did not so that one .Brillant really the real power behind the man, Bracken is his widen, wow
Amazing

Guest chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
Wow wow wow

Amazing, brilliant

Marks making his peace and saving Kate and giving her a name and the information to a safe deposit box with evidence.
Javi having to kill his friend but in doing so saving Kate and yes his friend too

Amazing, brilliant

Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2015
Evil evil

I think if I was not reading all of this story in one go, one night I would be going crazy waiting on the next update hahaha

Amazing and brillant