Reviews for Forty-Seven
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Update update update please! Really, this story is awesome. And please don't let one of them die.
life's a mystery chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
wow great way to build the tension :)
MeltedRos3 chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
I hope they kill Maddox.
craspon chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
What happened to the talk between Beckett and Esposito from the last chapter? It's hard to believe Kate let that go so easily.
BigKahuna chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Interesting that the two you pick to meet Maddox are Ryan and Castle. Would be interesting to see one of them killed with the repercussions of that on Beckett. Not that I'd advocate for either Ryan or Castle, just a thought.

Then again, Castle saving Jim should be an interesting story-line.
I'm Widget chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Scary. Please don't let either of them die!
txgal2015 chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Great update. I hope they find her father really soon

Ki
craspon chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
I'm disappointed by Esposito in this one. He had Marks right in his hands and let him live (which is weird considering what he just said about death matches). I can't conceive of any reason Espo would let Cedric walk away considering Cedric's already shot Beckett once and will try again. Now Cedric has taken Kate's father. If anything happens to Jim, it's all on Javier's head. I hope Kate has an appropriate reaction when she finds out what Javi did (or didn't do).
I'm Widget chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Love this. So glad Javi is there now. Hope Kevin joins them soon. I'm fascinated. More, please!
TORONTOSUN chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
At least Kate knows about her father, hope she figures out where he is. I like the talk between Rick and Espo. I believe this talk will not go well for Kate.
kwarner chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Great update. Glad they're talking to each other..
Manxkid chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Oh this doesn't bode well even if Kate has agreed to "not go it alone"
life's a mystery chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
I'm glad Espo is back and hope them all working together gets Kate's dad back safe
Cymru64 chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
And now we have Gates come into the equation. And for once, a very reasonable and understanding, Gates with all the details, Castle, Kate and everyone has given her. A big event is coming and...the war. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
And so the battle beings in earnest. Bringing in Maddox and Bracken. It will be interesting to what direction you take with the introduction of these two, psychopaths. Cymru64
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »