Reviews for Forty-Seven
Cymru64 chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
I'm going be as bold as I can when I say that, if this had been written that way in the show, then I honestly think it would have gone down a very different road, and in a much better direction. This is as it should have been written, Well done on another great chapter. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
And I wrote the "calm before the storm", only I didn't expect it to go down that road. The previous chapter were exactly as it should have happened on the show. Excellent. Only, I suppose if it had happened that way in the show then we wouldn't have had the season we've had. Can't win either way, can we? Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
And, Castle has the good sense to tell Kate, then and there. If Kate is wise enough she'll, eventually accept that what Castle did, indeed, keep her alive. I could never understand why, in the show, Kate went mental with Castle. It was the one single reason she is still alive. God, talk about both of the being, stubborn and pig-headed. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
That was one hell of a chapter to read. Major faults on both their parts. Kate's being bigger? I don't know, neither do I care who is at fault. (Let those without fault, cast the first stone). One thing I've learned in my many years is, never, never live or dwell in the past because it will eventually destroy you. Live for today for tomorrow may never come. Our tomorrows are never guaranteed. I'm not saying Rick or Kate should forget them but, learn from them and, talk, talk and bloody well talk some more. That is the ONLY way problems can ever be resolved, talking (that is if he or she wants to talk). Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Well that was a twist I didn't see coming. Could be the calm before the storm? we'll see. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
For all her actions I don't, even if she catches Castle, he'll be in any mood to talk to her. Being as he's as pig-headed and stubborn as Kate it, if she manages to catch up with him it will be like showing a red cape to a bull and we all know what happens. It would be best if she allowed him to col down first. Good luck Kate. Cymru64
life's a mystery chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
OMG! that is so awful, taking Kate's father! I hope Maddox gets what he deserves in the end
txgal2015 chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
On Not Jim. Please don't kill Jim Beckett! That would be devastating to Kate and the whole family !

Kim
Guest chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Oh man! Maddox is even more nefarious in this fic than the show. I kind of like it. *rubs hands together* Muahahahaha
kwarner chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Oh that is twisted, putting her Father in a hole like that in a cemetery.
BigKahuna chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Hope your Father is doing better. With you as his son, he must have had to have put up with a lot over the years, so he should be pretty strong.

47 is any interesting AU. Great to see Espo having known Beckett's assassin. And Caskett going full circle with cemetery confessions.
Perspex13 chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
So good to see that Aalon's back. And this is such a great story with such an honest, realistic, and resonant conversation between Beckett and Castle. I also very much enjoyed the perspectives of the cab drives, especially the one who ejected them from his cab. Nice, illustrative support for Castle's explanation.

I'm still playing catchup on this one - I've never before been reading a fic while I keep falling farther behind because I can't read as fast as the chapters are being posted! And it looks like I'm perched in a chapter with some left-turns on the plotting front. Looking forward to catching up on this one.
TORONTOSUN chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
OH WOW, Im speechless. I hope Kate can get to her father in time. This is a cold blooded man. I believe Maddox has really overstepped his mission.
Retired1984 chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
Oh, a seriously sadistic monster. He will get his I certainly plead.
Tangled Hornet chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
I've not long picked up this story, and I have to say- I love it! You're doing such a great job at writing Forty-Seven, all I can say is... WOW
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »