Reviews for Forty-Seven
Manxkid chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
I am thrilled you are back - read the story so far in 5 hours and it is gripping!

Look forward to the following chapters - glad your time away went well and hope your Father has made a good recovery.
MeltedRos3 chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
This just gets worst as it goes on an hopefully at the end it'll get better. Your story is one I love to read so keep up the phenomenal work.
txgal2015 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
This makes a lot of sense. Off to the next chapters

Kim
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
I am enjoying this. I actually have enjoyed everything I have read authored by you. I pray your Father makes a complete recovery.
Dominic Flandry chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
I see one problem. The frame for embezzlement works for Smith. The frame for murder doesn't. That would get Bob out of the mayor's office as well. New Yorker's aren't that forgiving, IMO.
TORONTOSUN chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
Looks like this man is getting rid of all ties to him in one fell swoop. Doesn't look good. I like how Kate is starting to get back to her old self. This guy better look out for her.
TORONTOSUN chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
OMG... Now the twist became more of a twist. Its like they knew Kate and the boys were coming. I like it.
TORONTOSUN chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
WOW, you could hear a pin drop with the news from Lanie. WOW.
TORONTOSUN chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Rick and Bob, has a good dialogue together. Getting on the same page. It makes sense, I like how you wrote it.
JerichoSteele chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Wow, here we go again with another great story by one of my favorite authors. I hope that your father is doing well and that this period of learning patience is almost over. Thank you for this gem and for the display of what true love is ... and isn't. You've taken '47 Seconds' where I was taking 'Sideways', motivating me to get back to it as soon as I can.

And in all honesty ... yeah, I actually did sit down and read all eighteen chapters in one sitting. Took a while, but it was worth it. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds.

Semper Fi

JS
I'm Widget chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Yay! I caught up! Can't wait for you next update. Great story.
I'm Widget chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
Holy cow! They killed Smith in the one. And Kate's badge number on the wall... whoa.
I'm Widget chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Ooh... I love this twist with the mayor.
I'm Widget chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Whoa! Finally, they talk and get it all out. Love how you're weaving canon in with your AU twist. Off to keep reading.
I'm Widget chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Oh, God. I hope he heard her and will go after her. This is killing me. Ripping my heart out! Ack!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »