Reviews for Forty-Seven
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Thank God she found him! And at her mother's grave. Love this idea. Off to keep reading...
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Damn, Castle. Please... you just need to listen to her.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Wow. Just found this story. I love it already. I have a long way to go to catch up, but I'm off to at least try. Might take me some time... and I may not review every chapter.
VIOLET1213 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
This story is amazing. I am so glad that you went ahead
and posted up to chapter 18. Thanks for listening, LOL
Cymru64 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
There's a lot to be said for Martha, a very wide woman who's seen a hell of a lot of the world and all it has to offer. From the beginning, Castle should've listened to her words of wisdom and maybe he wouldn't have been that position now. I think I am one of the minority that can fully understand Kate's reasoning for not telling him she remembered, and I fully sympathise and don't blame her one little bit. By, "running away" to lick his wounds, Castle is only doing what Kate has done before, run away. If I had been in his shoes the first thing I would have done instead of running away is, wait for Kate to finish, ask her to the break room and then tell her I had heard her and ask her to explain herself. As anyone would have IMHO. But we all know why he didn't, he was hiding an even bigger secret himself wasn't he? So doesn't that make him an even bigger hypocrite? Of course they were both in the wrong by keeping secrets and both of them deserves to have their asses kicked. Good chapter.
Grace5831 chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Judging by the update time, you've been up all night. I'm praying for you and your dad and family.

The story is amazing. Character development and plot are riveting. Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for sharing!
Grace5831 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Oh wow, this is amazing!

I'm sorry about your dad.
Cymru64 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Opps, that was one big mistake on Kate's part but, it's out there now. What happens next well, the jury is still out on that. Will she get to him before he runs away (remind you of someone he would be copying?). I always thought that Kate realised that he might be there (in the show), it just never really registered. Lets get to the next chapter to find out. Good start. Cymru64
Aqua Rules chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Wow this is so tough to read but also definitely more of how I pictured Castle reacting once the truth came out. I am looking forward to reading more. :)
KB4RC chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Oh I love the badge reference. Damn this is good.
KB4RC chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
I love the twist of this chapter making Weldon the target. Excellent.
kwarner chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Still liking it...
txgal2015 chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Thank you for the updates. Great story!

Thank you. Kim
KB4RC chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Awesome chapters Aalon.

Until next time.
MeltedRos3 chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
I noticed the chapters becoming more as I ws reading and I have to admit it was creeping me out but all I well and I'm glad there are no cliff hangers. Your book is well written and it's great.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »