Reviews for Forty-Seven
sthomas086 chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Looking forward to the rest of it.
TORONTOSUN chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
l like how you brought in that episode about the mayor in season 4, where Smith meets Rick for the first time. Looks like Gates will allow Kate and her team with Rick back in doing cases.
TORONTOSUN chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
I like how Maddox and Bracken gets together and well, talk. Looks like Bracken has no idea who Kate Beckett really is.
TORONTOSUN chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
Oh what a story, at least Gates believes in the story, I do. :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
I like how Rick and Kate made up. I cant wait to read the rest.
Norman01 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
To say I am once again impressed is an understatement. This story is definitely a new twist on 47 seconds. I think the most powerful statement I have read to date on this site was when castle pointed out the Latin words of truth conquers all after Beckett tried to justify her lie. Impressed with castle's character in this story. I hope Beckett finally truly believes and understands just how cowardly and selfish she is and she needs to stop blaming all her bad behavior on her mother's death. If the author wants to upload the whole story now, I can put on a pot of coffee.
pamelalexandria chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
I could totally read tbose 18 chaptrs now! I love this! Please give me more!
The Muse of Apollo chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
GeekMom chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Thanks for posting so much at once. It honestly didn't feel like close to 9,000 words. I hungrily devoured your take on this episode even though my first (being truthful here, unlike Kate) thought was that this was yet another same old, same old story about 47 Seconds. I am pleased to say that your re-telling and subsequent alternative scenes pleasantly surprised the cynicism right out of me. I loved the scene at Johanna's grave and that you made it a place he goes for refuge. The voices of the characters were totally authentic, but even much more so believable than canon. I am looking forward to more. Thanks for writing.
dote chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Loving this story..can't wait for the next chapter..
Pegship chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
I hope things go well for your dad and for you. Thanks for starting this story off.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I do try reading your fics but for some reason I can't seem to enjoy them. It tends to be too dramatic despite the fact they've clearly been labeled 'drama'. Definitely quite dramatic than the degree I thought it would have. If there's a 10 scale for drama, I'd say yours can definitely go for 11 or something.

While Castle is a tv show with drama labeled as its genre, it's also mixed with its blend of comedy, family, and romance. That makes it so enjoyable for me. It's light. It's not too heavy, dark, or disheartening. Your fics become so purely dramatic that it's like like soap operas, something even Marlowe mentioned that he clearly wants to avoid.

Don't fret, it's just me. Just not my cup of tea. Just one aspect you chose to concentrate. Well good luck with this fic and real life. Best wishes for your dad too.
VIOLET1213 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Heart wrenching, but so loving this story. Please up date the next 13 chapters. We all want more.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Omg

Fix them

They are so broken :((
Their love can fix and heal them both

Apart they are broken

fix them
Their love is two souls bond together

kwarner chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Great story so far. Please continue..
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »