Reviews for Forty-Seven
rebecca.crymes chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Don't end here
txgal2015 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Great story. Please update again soon!

Kim
Chris.JC chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Wasn't sure if I would like enjoy this having read so many stpries based on the 47 Second episode, but you have managed to find a new angle. I look forward to reading yhe next 13 chapters.
kato769 chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Glad to see you back. Hopefully, you'll be able to update more often now that the school year is about to start. Congrats to your daughter. You must be proud of her.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Amazing and brilliant and heartbreaking feather both

The truth is finally out
The hurt the anger the pain and yes the love

Amazing

KB4RC chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
For a moment I thought you were going to post all the chapters at once. When I opened the story there were 2 chapters and then 3 and then suddenly I had 5 to read. Very cool. Anyway a very different take on 47 seconds. I like that he knows she loves him the same day he left the precinct. Now we shall see how things are fixed between them.

Until next chapter.
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
What a great story that followed 47 seconds. I like how you gave Rick the avenue to go see Johanna since the episode where Kate shot Coonan. I hope Rick goes back to Kate to start the life with her. I hope its not too late.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
so glad you are back :))
I hope your dad is doing better .

Fantastic start .

Love your stories, especially the ones were you have Rick and Kate together.

Looking forward to more here and hoping for a continuation of your "monster" universe and your "different world taken" universe.

Thank you for sharing your writings with us.

VIOLET1213 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
There will be no apology that is going to fix this. Thanks for writing, and yes I can read 18 chapters in one sitting. LOL.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16