Reviews for Forty-Seven
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Fantastic update

Great filler chapter and the way you bring in Gates, perfect

Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Amazing and brilliants update

Love how you incorporated Rick's words about him bring right there into their conversation :)) perfect because this time they are moving to be together.
Beautiful adding Corinthians :))

Now they are about to be hunted
wow

Fantastic, amazing

Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Fantastic update

Both truths are out now
This so works because he now knew before his secret came out that she loves him
He doesn't let her walk away.
They both stay open and honest with each other and continue to talk and be in tune with each other

Fantastic

Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Finally they have the talk the both so desperately needed to have.
Kate finally taking responsibly for her actions and lies and finally admitting to her self and to Rick that she loves him.

Kate believes right now she has lost him :((

Fantastic

Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
I could so see Castle doing this.
going to her moms grave and talking ti her about Kate and about his feelings for her daughter.

Rick promising to keep her safe and to tell her his heart.

Kate aaarrgh tell him the truth.
Tell Rick you feel the same as Rick, you love him

Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Wow just read these first 3 chapters and wow
Yes not very articulate hahaha but wow
so looking forward to reading the rest and so glad it is finished for I hate waiting for updates on good stories :))
yea I am impatient too hahaha on to the next chapter.

Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
You are so bias to beckett sigh. Why not give castle a spine?
Cymru64 chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
I know I'm very late for the end of this story so I will just say, a truly brilliant story and looking forward to the follow up one, thank you so much. The end was just perfect as it easily leads on to the next. And because I am very late, and until I hear more, I will wish you all the very best in your life. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
That must have been one hell of a sucker punch for, Kate now knowing it was Bracken's wife who had her mother killed. Turns the whole thing on it's head and I wonder what the out come will be. It looks like whatever, Bracken and his wife will plan will, hopefully, still be overheard as long as they don't discover the bug. And now they really do come to the final showdown. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
I know I shouldn't have but, I was hitting and kicking Bracken and his wife along with Kate. I felt every punch she landed, it was great. Now the war begins and I wonder if Bracken has anything up his sleeve? Knowing how devious (just being polite), his wife and he is something has got to give, but what? loved it. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 24 . 9/16/2015
That was a real turn up for the books, Maddox letting Kate live knowing full well that, Espo would chose Kate to save. If it hadn't have been, Espo it would have been, "Her". And so Kate has the infor she needs and it's now between her and Bracken. Phew! Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
I wondered if Maddox would be in the hospital as he has carefully planned this all along, knowing full well that Jim would be rushed to the hospital and everyone would be there. Now it's up to the three remaining amigo's to work out if they can save Kate and overcome, Maddox. A nail biter of a cliffhanger. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
And so the final showdown is about to begin. In the Red corner, Maddox, in the blue corner, Rick, Kate, Ryan and Espo. Who will be the winner in this showdown? Big things are at stake here and it looks like it will be a, one on one fight between, Maddox and Espo that will decide the final outcome. Great story building up to a very tense climax. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
Phew, that was rather fast paced, I'm still catching my breath after reading it lol. Well, things are certainly hotting up in more ways than one and it seems that Jim could be in a lot of danger. Beckett and Espo won't get there in time leaving, Rick and Ryan to possibly face Maddox alone. Good cliffhanger. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Hell of a conflict for Espo but there was only one outcome to the situation. By getting out of there Espo has a lot more intel and, still keeps Marks alive; for now anyway. Very intriguing story, excellently written and told. Cymru64
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »