Reviews for Forty-Seven
Cymru64 chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
That's a humdinger of a situation Espo finds himself in now. The question is, how far does, or will he, push Marks to get any answers. The Government? now that is very interesting.
Still hard to know where Kate and Rick's relationship stands even though she's confessed her lie. Rick seems to have accepted it and, she his. Slow, very slow and together, if they're going to work it out along with how they tackle, Marks. But I guess that all depends on what happens between Espo and Marks. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Everything has sure gone to hell and back. For once, Espo's reasoning is spot on and Kate's is way off the radar. Only common sense is going to save them, which Kate is sadly lacking at that moment. Castle or Ryan? Espo's action are completely understandable but, without realising it, Marks has divided them before they even start. Kate must reach out to Espo because the will only win if they're all together. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
That was a brutal chapter in more ways than one, especially for Espo. And what a bloody scene that must have been on the video, again especially for Espo. A man he trusted with his life only to find out he's a cold blooded killer. And talking about killers that was one hell of a killer cliffhanger. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Tension is really building up now and I think my nails are getting much shorter than when I started reading this story, thank you so much LOL :). Well at least they have a name, and face to go with it but will it really help them if they don't know where he is? But as Kate thought, she has the backing of her "brothers" and, the man she truly loves. Combine them together and they truly are a force to be reckoned with. Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
I always thought that Castle was the only one who could get through to Capt. Gates, even though she never realised, fully, that he did. And now the heat is really on, not only for Kate but everyone associated with her, including the Mayor. Look out! Cymru64
Cymru64 chapter 12 . 9/7/2015
And so the plot thickens. More evidence coming to light but so heart breaking for, Kate and her immediate Family. The deeper they dig the more dirt they unearth and the Hell that's about to come their way. Kate's and Castle's only hope is to, reignite the flame that once burned so bright, Together they can. Cymry64
Cymru64 chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Well weaved chapter giving us another insight to, maybe, the real reasons behind the, break in, the Mayor and that, in effect, Smith is just a side line issue. Great chapter, very well woven. Cymru64
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
Your story is quite moving and heart pounding! Thank you for the gift of your words so well crafted. I hope and pray your father is better soon.
I'm Widget chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
Those scumbags! You've added an interesting twist... love it. Can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm adding my prayers to those of other people concerned about your dad. Please keep us posted. Hope he improves soon and is able to move to a regular room.
daisesndaffidols chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
I love how you took the scene where she says she wants him, and the scene that he tells her that he's been "right here for the past 4 years" and put them in a different scene. I like that he quoted to her Corinthians 13 too.. awesome!
VIOLET1213 chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
Thank you for writing this amazing story.
GeekMom chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
That was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for the gift of the living eulogies. My family does do this although we've never had a formal name for it.

As for the story, I am very impressed with the turn of events: Maddox and his relationship to Espo, Bracken's wife. One of the great things about fan fiction is that you can take the story we received from the writers and make it more, fill in the blanks and backstories; complete it. You have done that here. Made the story and the motivation of the characters more believable. I am looking forward to the next time you share your talent.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
This fic is wonderful. I have been on the edge of my seat the entire time. Thank you
GeekMom chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Whoa. Elizabeth Bracken is a good match for her husband. They must have met at a psycho-singles bar.

Thanks for writing.
Chris.JC chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
Good story as usual look forward to the continuation eventually. I will be keeping an eye open for the next in the Different Road Taken series.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »