Reviews for Forty-Seven
Cwardpm1 chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
What a lovely way to end this story. Bravo! You are so talented and I pray you Dad will move through the whatever God has planned for him with ease.
Aqua Rules chapter 27 . 8/24/2015
Damn that brought some tears to my eyes. Very good ending. As usual, Castle sure has a way with words. I thoroughly loved reading every chapter of this tale. I cannot wait for the follow-up.
kwarner chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
Great chapter...
craspon chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
I like how you reworked the 47 Seconds bombshell and came up with a much better resolution (leaving aside the case aspect of the story; see below). As usual, your handling of the defining moments from the show are preferable to the "official" writers'.

I can't say I'm real happy with Esposito in this story, however. He had Marks dead to rights - he knew Cedric had shot Kate, and he knew that Cedric would go after her again - yet Javier put him down only to just walk away from him. After which Marks promptly went and grabbed Kate's father. We never got to see Espo's reveal of all that to Kate but it apparently didn't seem to bother Kate very much, which is surprising. And it doesn't appear that Javier felt any remorse over what happened. I'm having a hard time feeling much sympathy for Javier having lost such a close friend; I would have thought his loyalty to Beckett would have superseded his feelings about Marks.
GT500RonSmith chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
Gorgeous story! Thank you and God Bless!
krrmarl chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
Aalon:

Thank you for your writing and wisdom. It is impactful, wise and thought provoking.

I am a fan.
Krrmarl
Guest chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
Wonderful story

My prayers are with you and your family

God bless you
life's a mystery chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
wow what a beautiful moment between these friends and family :). this was a great story and I would definitely love a sequel! I hope your dad gets better.
Manxkid chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
This has been a remarkable story and I look forward to the "Bracken's tale" .

You are indeed fortunate to have had a living eulogy, I like millions of others live with 'if only...' for our parents.

I do so hope that your Father makes it out of ICU and back into your remarkable Family fold. God Bless.
TORONTOSUN chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
What a beautiful way to end a great story. Congrats.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.
stefi chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
txgal2015 chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
Awesome story

Kim
GT500RonSmith chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
Okay! Another "him"!

This time I at least have a guess! And since I have no idea who any of your characters might be that you invent on your own, I have to pick one that I know from the show, you see!

So, I'll pick Mr. Hunt as my wag!
GT500RonSmith chapter 25 . 8/22/2015
The wife? Farm out! At least Kate put a good kick on her ass! Good deal!
GT500RonSmith chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
Really good chapter! Excellent way to end it!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »