Reviews for Forty-Seven
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 8/22/2015
Ah, damn! I thought he might go down in this chapter, but I might have picked the right one!

Hurry up, Javi!
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 8/22/2015
Whew! Jim's still alive! Big plus sign for the story as far as I'm concerned!

My money is still on Esposito in Chapter 24!
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 8/22/2015
Castle walking toward the man that wants to kill the woman that he loves! Unarmed, but ready to defend her! Come on Javi! Chapter 14, remember?
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
Javi & Kate will get back on the same page, but Javi still doesn't know about Jim! And they're thinking the freaking cabin!
GT500RonSmith chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
What an a-hole! I guess he's going to kill Jim, and I can tell you for a fact that I ain't gonna like that much! I like Jim Beckett!
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 8/22/2015
Oh, man! The creep is still alive? What's up with that? I was already thinking of ordering flowers, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 8/22/2015
Bracken is government, but killing Kate wasn't official government business! Huge difference! Bracken is a murderer!
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
Okay! That's a little bit hard to believe! That Javi would choose an old friend over his sister, Kate? I don't think so. I would rather think he was going after Maddox himself. But, to think that he would walk away and let this guy kill his friends? I don't think so.
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
That guy sucks!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
"Him" is Javi! Damn! Javi is ging to be the one to take him down! That's my prediction! Mark it! Chapter 14!
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Pretty much Knew it was when she said it matched an unsolved!

That's a good thing! We just need him killed!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Should have a photo pretty soon! I hope the other guy was Maddox! They'll have him sort of pinned down! Then, just a matter of turning Castle loose on finding Smith!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Who is "him"? That part threw me!

I just want to see Maddox get his! I'm anxious to get to that chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Castle has the gumption to come clean with Gates! Now they are a complete team! And Kate has come up with their objective!
GeekMom chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
Lots of action and forward movement in this chapter. Onward.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »