Reviews for Forty-Seven
TORONTOSUN chapter 26 . 8/21/2015
Elizabeth and Bracken seems to enjoy this too much. They are too creepy. Very creepy.
TORONTOSUN chapter 25 . 8/21/2015
I like how they found out who was behind this. But now, to have Bracken's wife in this as well, very interesting twist to this story.
life's a mystery chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
great chapter :). I hope Kate gets justice in the end :).
Manxkid chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
very interesting!
kwarner chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
Who is Him? I can't believe that it was his wife who ordered the hit. Great 2 chapters..
txgal2015 chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
Great chapter. I hope everyone Castle, Kate Javier, and Ryan are ready for the Brackens!

Kim
Norman01 chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
Wow, hunt threatened them last summer. That's great. Really like how this story continues to build. I'm also hoping that Caskett continues to grow as well. The one thing I'm getting a weird feeling about is Javier. There is something else going thru his mind than just killing his friend. But then again, maybe it's my imagination.
Manxkid chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
A twist I should have expected but didn't! Fantastic chapter - very Beckett.

Hope you Father is still improving in health.
stefi chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
the wife is an accomplice! wow, didn't see coming that!
Aqua Rules chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
Damn that felt good to read! Glad that the filthy scum that is Bracken and his wife both got a hit or two. I hope they suffer more very soon. Especially financially. Glad to see Espo back up Kate and psych her up. :)
VIOLET1213 chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
What a fantastic chapter. I hope you can bring Hunt in this story. Please keep them chapters coming. I hope your father is doing well, our prayers are with you and your family.
txgal2015 chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
Love this chapter! I can't wait to see what happens. How many more chapters are left

Kim
life's a mystery chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
I'm really loved the Face off between Kate and the Bracken's :)
Cwardpm1 chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
I just read all 25 chapters in 2 days...amazing way to turn the events and make it it's own story. Love it! Keep the chapters coming.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
Are esposito and beckett meant to be in a relationship in this story? it feels like it.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »