Reviews for Forty-Seven
KB4RC chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
I assume Elena will be making an appearance in a few chapters.

Until next time.
I'm Widget chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
So glad Javi saved Kate, even if he had to shoot his former friend.
I'm Widget chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
Scary. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Off to read chapter 23...
VIOLET1213 chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
Great, Great chapters. Javi had to put down his old friend, but he deserve it. Now its Bracken time. Can't wait for me. Great story line.
ad-iuficium chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
WOW!I love,love,love your story and can't wait to read the rest of it!Please update soon...:)
-Andriana,Greece
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
This goes out in response to Swordwriter, as a former special forces member myself I see where your coming from in your gripe about stereotyping special forces members that have left the military. The flaw in your logic is that about 90% of mercs working for companies like Blackwater and such are either former special forces members or ex CIA/NSA spooks looking to make big bucks in the private secter. Do I agree with their decisions to work for those companies? No, but either way you slice it it's a fact of life.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
Great story so far
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
If I was Kate and found out that Javi had this Marks guy in his grasp and let him go and now he has her dad hostage, I would put a bullett right between Espo's eyes.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
And like a idiot Espo let's him live to possibly be able to kill someone else another day.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
And that's why I've always thought that Javi's character has always been way more brawn than brains
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
I'm sorry but Javi is definately in the wrong in this chapter and if I were Castle I would try to reach out to my pops and see what he can do to help. Forget Javi, at this point he's a liability to have on the team.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
This chapter made Beckett's team look pitiful
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Kate running yet again
kwarner chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Very interesting 3 chapters. I loved the ending, but now Rick is going to have to look surprised that it is Bracken. But he didn't say it was Senator Bracken, so Rick can just tell her that they suspected Bracken but wasn't sure.
Perspex13 chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Finally caught up on these fantastic chapters that Aalon seems to be posting as fast as I can blink. What a fantastic story. I thought it was going to be a follow-up to 47 Seconds, but instead it's so much more. Espo backstory, action sequences, and an unexpected bid for redemption on the roof. Fantastic. Though I will say this - if I was Beckett, I'd be sorely tempted to shoot Ryan and Castle myself for their little field trip into the cemetery. They were on the phone with Gates and hung up abruptly, for goodness sakes - she'll have their asses for not taking the extra 3 seconds to say 'send backup.' Still, it all led to the rooftop, which was a fantastic set piece.
And to top it all, it seems like we're just getting started. C-Mark mentioned the Senator and the assassin - still lots of ground to cover, and I'm looking forward to it!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »