Reviews for Forty-Seven
Swordwriter chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
The one major gripe I have with this story and with Cole Maddox in canon and all of the other fanfic stories that concern him is that he is an ex special forces trooper in every single one.. It's an insult to our Special Forces. most of you are not prior military so it's very easy to vilify our troops. Do any of you have even the vaguest idea of the stability index that is required to even get in Special Forces? I served as an officer in Army Airborne. I knew a lot of Special Forces troops. going rogue?
I doubt it. It's just like all the bad cop shows of the 70's. The villain was always a Viet-Nam veteran.
Rambo was one of the worst movies ever made, In reality he'd have been dead in the first ten seconds.
MeltedRos3 chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Why is he crying he just saved Beckett, and to be honest I don't care if he killed his long time friend, Maddox tried to kill Beckett again. I understand why a little bit but he was a contract killer he deserves to be dead. They may have won the fight but the war isn't over.
Manxkid chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Wow what very powerful chapters you have posted today. Thank you.
TORONTOSUN chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Feel sorry for Espo, who had to put Maddox down. I hope Bracken makes his move, so Kate can make hers.
TORONTOSUN chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
Looks like Maddox has stepped up his task with Kate.
Aqua Rules chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
... This one brought a tear or two to my eyes. I really feel for Javi. I cannot imagine how it feels to have to shoot your best friend and savior. I hope they beat down Bracken and expose him for the thug murderer that he is. Great chapter!
TORONTOSUN chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
Thank goodness Rick and Ryan found Jim. Good for Kate. I hope Espo will make the right choice.
txgal2015 chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Love this story. Great update. Now they have to get to Bracken
BigKahuna chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Ok, didn't expect that. Nice switch up.

"SHE": is coming. Still have some hope for my favorite character.
BigKahuna chapter 23 . 8/18/2015
Fitting in some of canon with the roof top scenario, nice. Any chance Beckett actually gets pushed off the edge?
BigKahuna chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
Was kinda expecting an anti-personnel device to be under Jim so that when they picked him up, Klowpowie.

Where's Espo off to?
life's a mystery chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
oh wow! great last few chapters :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
I like how Rick gets it and Gates fills in the blanks. I hope Rick and Ryan gets there in time.
txgal2015 chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Please update again. I want to see what happens.

Kim
Manxkid chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Oh this is getting really gripping - thank you.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »