Reviews for Obvious
elemout chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I found this couple to be quite interesting. I really like Ginny here, she seems to be not annoying when outside of her canon obsession with Harry. The details (about Hermione's studying and how Ginny pays attention in class because she's worried about Hermione's reaction to her failing - hilarious, shows her priorities) were well-done.
I also really enjoyed the last line although I wanted the story and the tension to last longer. Another ship to add to my growing Hermione 1 fun pairings.
GingerLover123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is just perfect (:
I love it
lsass.exe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Sweet little fic. I enjoyed it pretty much!
Saturnine Smile chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So cute! I just love happy endings!
Snowbear chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aww so cute! I really like the build-up, Ginny's thoughts and confusion. Not so sure about the confession though- it's usually really hard to actually say things like that out loud, especially when it's your first crush/love. But overall a very sweet fic.
maggie1624 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I know this was almost 10 years ago, but it's by far the best Ginny/hermionie fic I've read. loved it :) if only you finished.. :p
PhantomTigre chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Very sweet. Its hard to find good Hermione/Ginny stories out there but I have to say this is one of the good ones.
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
so very very sweet.
DarkLove chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Dammit! that was to darn cute. aw man.*sniff* I want more dammit. *sniff*Please?* on her knees begging*Oh, pretty please with a naked girl on top? please write more and keep up the good work.
RinnX chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
That was really sweet, I'm glad Hermione shared Ginny's feelings. )
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
good fic. stil trying not to laugh too hard because of what the last few sentences said. i'm a big fan of hermione/ginny. keep writing

The Phoenix
Steve Jester chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
This was a good story, I'd like to see a sequel

Steve Jester
WolfHawk chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Again, you've done a great job.

As another reviewer pointed out, there's not nearly enough femmeslash out there and it's great to see such gorgeous contributions to the genre.

thanks for a great story,

wolf
Carol chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Oh, this is lovely... Beautiful job.
la-pensee chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Hey! You posted this on FA as well, right? I remember reading it there as well. Not sure if I reveiwed then, but I definitely have to now.

First of all: yay! Femmeslash! Not enough of it out there, and certainly not enough good femmeslash, like this one.

Second, you've got both Ginny and Hermione's characters down perfectly. They're completely in character throughout, and it's a lovely read.

Great work!