Reviews for Taming a Monster
Kseniya Che chapter 29 . 12/4/2019
Oh, my god! I'm like crazy read and read your story, and I cant stop! It's so unussual, full of myths and magic. Thanks for your Thora! I've never read smth like this!
The song is really gorgeous! You openned something new to me.
Kseniya Che chapter 17 . 12/3/2019
My heart broke for Dagur
Especcialy after Thora met Caena.
(I'm writing here, but I'm on chapter 22).
Kseniya Che chapter 11 . 12/2/2019
The scene with injured leg is my favorite by now.
I wrote my friend (her nickname is Thora:)) about it and we giggled at Hiccup comment "You do remember I'm here, don't you?"
Kseniya Che chapter 9 . 12/2/2019
I really love your Dagur and his interaction with Thora. His 'boooring!' I like the most. Typical Dagur. And twins are perfect!
Lanostra chapter 59 . 4/3/2018
Wow. Finally finished the last couple of chapters. This was one of the best stories I’ve read, and I learned so much from it. I’ve always been a sucker for happy endings.
Brookie Twiling chapter 59 . 2/20/2018
wha-whaaaaa-what? no. no no no no no no! That can't be all! Noooooo, I DON'T WANT IT TO END! ...any chance of some outtakes? Maybe the occasional one shot, side story? You know, if you get inspired. I really do love this story. It's brilliant and has a noticeable, yet subtle progression and character developments. You are an amazing writer and I just want to thank you for writing this story. It's been amazing and I really don't want it to end, but all good things must. *sigh* Thanks again, bya!
Silversun XD chapter 59 . 2/13/2018
awesomeness! thank you so much for this story! it was wonderful! XDD
Brookie Twiling chapter 58 . 2/5/2018
Can't wait for everyone's reactions in the next chapter! And I love Tuutiki? Wow, I feel like Tuff, nor sure wha. Great chapter, etc etc etc...
Brookie Twiling chapter 57 . 1/21/2018
OH I'm loving this pairing so much, this story is one of my absolute favorites! Am eagerly looking forward to more Dagur/Thora/Cæna time!
Guest chapter 56 . 1/9/2018
WHY DO WRITERS LOVE CLIFFHANGER- hang on, wait, haven't I used that one before? Eh, either way WHY DO WRITERS LOVE CLIFFHANGERS?!

So close, yet so very, very far. Loved this chapter by the way, a lot action and stoof happen'. Dagur's a little stupid from bloodloss me thinks, wait, hang on, no sorry; he's always this oblivious. My bad!
Silversun XD chapter 56 . 1/8/2018
OOOOOOHHHHHH! XD
Brookie Twiling chapter 55 . 12/28/2017
Okay, I'll admit; I skipped 'bout five chapters before this, seemed too boring (pretty much anything with Dagur or the twins is boring ta me). So if I missed somethin' important; ma fault. But I do think this story is very good and I've learned loads o' things I ain't known before t'anks ta it!

I love the noticeable character/relationship developments and how original it is. Can't wait for Thora to meet up with her men; I just can't wait! :D
kalessinsdaughter chapter 51 . 11/2/2017
Gods, I can't wait for the next chapter!
I like how you write Heather - she doesn't get much character development in the TV-series, but you flesh her out nicely.
kalessinsdaughter chapter 43 . 10/11/2017
Seriously, this is the best HTTYD fanfic I know. Thora is such a great OC, gritty and real. And the characterisation is sooo good.
And thank you for letting us know Dagur is alive, although not very well. A case of amnesia?
Can't wait to read up on the rest of the chapters, and eagerly awaiting new ones.
Lanostra chapter 49 . 10/1/2017