Reviews for Taming a Monster
Rosiekay chapter 25 . 9/24/2017
This story is the best HTTYD fanfic i have ever read thank you for making it
Rosiekay chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
Omg i fucking luv this story
Aiacco chapter 48 . 9/19/2017
This story keeps in being one of the best around.
And also i discover something new about mythology everytime!
Belasi chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
I really love how you write the Thorston twins! I found them quite annoying in the first two seasons, but liked them better after the age-up in 'Race to the Edge' and I think you captured their smarts and crazyness really well. One of the things that stuck with me was when Tuffnut was cooking (chapter 5) and he answered, to his mom's question if the onions were getting more see-through, with 'Translucent'. (Also how he continued to ask if someone could taste the carrots)
On the other hand I have a little trouble with your accent-writing (eg. da', ya, t', o'). It might just be me, but it upsets my reading mode a bit. I'm just on chapter 7 right now so I don't know how the following chapters will be. Maybe you could ease up on that a bit as the stroy progresses.
Whom I also really liked was Thora. I was a bit hesitant at first, because you said in the summary that she was partly Troll and I know how many authors create special snowflakes with the justification: "It's her half-species heritage". I'm really glad I was completely wrong about that! In my opinion you have created a very beliveable character, who fits in in Berk. And it's awesome that you made her a healer, because whenever I read a description of some medicine I'm thinking: "That sounds real!" I don't know how or why you know so much about herbs, but if you have researched all of this while writing the story you deserve an award.
Anyway I want to thank you for the wonderful story and I really hope you'll continue writing!
Silversun XD chapter 47 . 9/4/2017
-cackles- first time baby changers are always funny! CX
Silversun XD chapter 46 . 8/21/2017
awesome chapter! XD
Lanostra chapter 45 . 8/7/2017
I bet the queen of trolls has Dagur.
Silversun XD chapter 45 . 8/7/2017
HOPE! thar be hope!

I love this!
Lanostra chapter 44 . 7/29/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next
Silversun XD chapter 44 . 7/24/2017
ahahahaha I am loving this! XD
Silversun XD chapter 43 . 7/10/2017
QAQ
Guest chapter 43 . 7/10/2017
Oh. My. God.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/3/2017
I can't even count the amount of times I've nearly bursted with excitement.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
I'm confused.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
I'm not sure who to ship here,
Dagur x Thora