Reviews for Taming a Monster
Aiacco chapter 31 . 1/17/2017
I forgive you for the wait XD (i was afraid you were going to leave this story uncompleated).
And probably till now this chapter is my favorite! There is everything and everything connect perfectly:
Crazy goddess, crazy twins, caring twins, caring Dagur, weak Dagur, weak Thora.
And your freya, like your Twins, is awesome( i hare her, but you display her so good that i can totaly see her in my mondo)
I have forget that Thora can't have child( but come on! She is the favorite of a god, maybe they will find a way)
And finally Dagur's secret is out, i was going crazy about it! And is even a big and hurtful secret, i would have never imagined It!
I can't wait to see what's going to happend now
IdleDots chapter 31 . 1/4/2017
Woah... just... woah.
Silversun XD chapter 30 . 11/18/2016
Indeed it will be

Awesome chapter!
IdleDots chapter 30 . 11/18/2016
Yaaaasss. A great way to end my day after an exam, just reading this fanfic~ Keep up the great work!
IdleDots chapter 29 . 11/4/2016
Woah... Dang. I dont understand how this story doesn't have more favorites because this is great! You really capture their personalities well. Im loving this. Keep up the amazing work and I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/29/2016
I wake up in the morning and Im so happy to see this update. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/21/2016
Im re-reading this for the third time. I love it so much, please update!
Silversun XD chapter 28 . 10/8/2016
Hm - squint- suspisious
Guest chapter 28 . 10/8/2016
Yaaaaassss! You made my day with this update. Thank you so much! Keep up the great work!
Warmhearted21 chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
OMG! she married dagur! plot twist! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
Update update update! I cant tell you how much I love this fic. Everything is perfect and I always get giddy in every Thora and Dagur encounter
Silversun XD chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
I love the chapter! The emotions were spot on!
MMM chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
oh no hiccup and thora are captured.

Ruffnut knows thora kissed Dagur cool.

will Dagur tell hiccup about him and thora?

will thora tell Dagur about what the gods told her?
MMM chapter 25 . 9/25/2016
wow they escaped the death song and thora and snotlout freed the other dragons from him.
DaPandaGirl chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
I'm way too lazy to log in. Ha can't wait for them to interact with Daggur and Viggo. I'm wondering how much you'll be sticking to the show and what you'll change, It's very interesting. Love this story so far.
Happy writing!