Reviews for Taming a Monster
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
I like it and want more of it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
Throw needs a dragon
Warmhearted21 chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
YES, FINALLY, ANOTHER CHAPTER! I loved it :3
MMM chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
Thora found her friends will they help her and deathsong escape?

Hope barf and belch along with the other dragons forgive her for the accident?
Warmhearted21 chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
LOVE IT! This is an amazing story. I love how the characters act, just like the ones in the movie. PLZ! Keep up this amazing story.
Aiacco chapter 15 . 6/17/2016
Yes, yes. Totally enjoying it. Thora is full of ability, and with Dagur interested in her she finally has a little of faith in her external aspect despite the troll blood ( i was really sad when she thought than none would have take her like bride) . And now that the Outcast have seen her ability, i am afraid alvin is not going to let her free or with Dagur so easly
MMM chapter 15 . 6/17/2016
Will she marry dagur?

Can dagur keep her safe from Alvin?
MMM chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Yikes thora killed a dragon in self defense now dagur has saved her life.

Will his heroics win her heart and fall in love with him?

Will gobber find her?
Friendshipper chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Wow I think this story is AWESOME!
Keep writing,
Aiacco chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
I just read your story and i find it really pretty. Usually i dont like oc but Thora is well written and characterized, even her role in the story has been put to match perfectly with the original plot. Also i like that Stoick and the twin are not the asshole like are often described. Especially your Tuffnut is so nice that i will almost exchange him with the original one. And the idea of making that crazy man of Dagur fall for someone completly not ordinary is really good. I can t wait to see Thora tame him.
Keep up the work
Jaks chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Is Thora going to end up with Dagur or Tuffnut? What happen to the first chapter when Gobber found out he is going to be a dad?
MMM chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
poor thora and death dance funny name for a dragon.
Noface chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
I love this story! it's very original however, I was expecting before the movie (when Dagur is first introduced as kids) until the show itself. Not that there's anything wrong with what you have currently, it's good to see what her relationship is with everyone. Any way's I'm excited to see what you plan for Dagur and Thora.
Connor285 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015