Reviews for Tears, Confusion, and Forgiveness
daydream53 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
ok, i love the story but i do not get the summary on th out side, or is it you are not done with the story.

yeah... i dont know. any why if you need to updae soon. i like and you have not updated in a long time, and you have a lot of reviews.

once again update soon

Love

Dream
Tritium chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
YAY!
Heather chapter 11 . 12/21/2003
Hey hun! Congrats on finally finishing it! lol. I Loved it! I can't believe how Harry didnt die from the death curse! okay, well maybe i can since its ur story! lol. Amazing work. Now that you've finished this i guess I'd better get a move on on my chapter 5 otherwise i'm gonna be in trouble (by you). Keep up the amazing work on all your other stories. I can't remember the name of that other one that I really loved but i want you to finish it! (i'll email you when i remember) Keep writing forever and ever! lylas!
Heather chapter 11 . 12/21/2003
Leah6 chapter 11 . 12/10/2003
yay! such a good story. happy ending! but you know you said after harry kissed voldemort. lol. just thought you might want to know. -leah
chris-warren876 chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
Alright I loved the first part of this story, you were really on the dot when you talked about what harry would do if the situation was like that. But I really dont think he'd sit there and cry like you said he would, guys dont sit down and cry like babies, they get drunk and then cry, but since there is nothing to get drunk with hed probably just sit there and think. Oh and I really highly doubt that a person who has had the crutasius(sp)put on them several times, is going to get knocked out in a single punch. (in a chinese accent)One more thing...Harry would probably still be angry at hermione, the next day...So please when you write chapters/stories, keep in mind that guys have feelings too, and your making us feel...well feminin. Anyways other than that love the story. Keep writing, I think im going to have to review later to so...see ya
Leah6 chapter 10 . 8/11/2003
wow. you finally updated! lol. i love this story! plz continue! i have a feeling this story is coming to a close, am i right? -leah
Mousie chapter 10 . 8/11/2003
OH MY GOSH! I've got tears in my eyes and I dont know why! Lol! Really amazing! Too bad Ron is on the EVIL side. Harry and Hermione FOREVER! Keep up the wonderful work! oh yeah, 1 more thing, I wanna read Reflections next time we see each other! please? Luv ya!
Isis58 chapter 10 . 8/11/2003
I really like it. It is really interesting. Please keep up the good work.
Hawkeye10 chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
please update soon cuz it is getting good.
AlexLone chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
interesting, but one thing i don't get, hermione messed up with harry and ended up going out with ron, ron attacked harry who defended himself so she stops talking to him? sounds like she's just a screwed up little girl
shdurrani chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
Finally! They have been dancing around each other and finally saw the light of the day. keep going this is good.

till next time

alex
Mousie chapter 9 . 7/17/2003
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! poor ron...wait! he's the one plotting against them w/ draco...nevermind! I hope he gets what he deserves for being in with draco and cho! Harry and Hermione are ment to be together forever and eternity! Keep up the totally Terrific work! I loved this chapter! I Want Hermione's dress! And Lavender's! Love ya!
cheddercheesepie2000 chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
great story really awesome please update again soon
cheddercheesepie2000 chapter 8 . 7/3/2003
yeah something like that great chapter