Reviews for Christmas Spectacular
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
NO TIM, YOU CAN NOT GO IN THERE!
Glimare chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
awe! so cute!
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This made me smile during the whole story. I love your writhing.
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Dick as a chipmunk, Alvin no less! Bruce is so funny,

"Dick was not flat!"

So cute, and Tim mocking Dick at the end! Another awesome story!
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That got chuckles out of me, as creepy as it sounds, I can almost picture Tim tormenting Dick with that. You should make a sequel.

~PURPLE!
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
*snicker snicker snicker* I love your Christmas stories, lol. Lovely.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
hahahaha... oh man.. bats as the grinch.. i can totally imagine that.. hahahah... nice man.. very nice. hmm... suddenly i'm wishing christmas would come sooner.
Laughingly The Lark chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I love this fic. It's so good with the father/son interaction without Bruce getting OOC by being too paternal and loving too early. It's difficult sometimes to find a fic with a nice father/son moment with Dick young without them being just a little too connected emotionally. This was perfect. Loving and precious without Bruce actually fully addmiting to fatherhood. For the world's greatest detective he sure was in denial about that for a long time. I can't wait for new fics here at or on your list!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
AW!

Very sweet. Like the humor too. Thanks!
Syl chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
That was very sweet, especially Bruce watching this video every year as a tradition. And this is a nice story to read every Christmas from now on.
blakdove chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
cute! aw, i liked it.
Phaze chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Now that was a nice piece Bat Family fiction. I really liked it. It was well writen, warm, funny and tugged at the heart strings all at the same time. Thank you for such a great story. Like Bruce, now that I have this story filed away with my favorites, it may very well become a Christmas tradition that I look forward to reading again. (Maybe this time in December and not January. ;)

Thank you for writing it.
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
_ That was so cool. I loved it _ ooooh cheesy grin mode! :oD
13 Slugs chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
funny and enjoyable. Never did though of Dick as a 'chipmunk' performer before. opened a whole new world for me. great job.