Reviews for Hawk and Phoenix
Lockcard chapter 16 . 1/8
Very nice chapter, I can see that through these chapters you have written so far your craft has steadily improved piece by piece. Straight away I got the feeling that the way Steelwing was explaining the lesson to become a Sword Master, was pretty much how Guts himself is - fearless, confident, intimidating. Haven't yet read your later chapters but your build up through this interlude was well crafted
Guest chapter 21 . 12/17/2016
Mate I know its been like 5 years but please think about giving this story another go, it is probably the best berserk fanfiction I've read. So please give it another go.
Lockcard chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Steelwing is pretty much mix between Griffith and Guts. Ephemeral, almost emotionless, cold but also caring in his own way. This Steelwing heavy chapter was just what was needed for such a cruel chapter as last time. Judeau still got that relationship eye on him XD he is like a scout for relationships.
Lockcard chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
Now this is the Berserk we know and love. Too bad Judeau doesn't know that Guts, Casca and Rickert survived the Eclipse and all his guilt from being in the alternate world is for naught. Again the sheer wickedness of this chapter just blows away the past 7 or so chapters of rel happiness away.
Lockcard chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Hmm looks like the void sounds awfully familiar to a few multiverse sci-fi scenarios a few other stories have. This may not be good for Judeau at all. Overall the forehadowing was quite nice and the story so far flows nicely from one chapter to the next.
Lockcard chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Well Casca v2 is officially Samina now. Judeau being all gentlemanly like he always does. Well he don't need to worry bout Gut's (though Casca is another story). A longish chapter with good use of pacing to follow the mood of each scene. Not bad skills in literacy you have there.
Lockcard chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Taskarr is a boss, I mean going up against Judeau is no easy task - I would rate him 4th or 5th in overall power - next to Griffith/Guts, Casca and possibly Pippin. Though with all the inner thoughts that Samina was giving in this chapter it was only a matter of time till the penny dropped. Taskarr is probably my fav character in this fanfic besides Judeau.
Lockcard chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
This is why Judeau is badass - not Guts badass, more like a Jack of all trades badass. Also I always liked the characters personality. The interactions you made between the dwarves, elf, falcon lady and Judeau was really nice and flowed well. I think there were some grammatical errors but overall well done.
Lockcard chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
This was probably a better chapter than the last, but also a weird way to introduce Dwarves and Elves. Funny new characters for Judeau the Jack to interact with.
Lockcard chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Hmm seems like you went with the old voyage to the unknown/a new journey begins routine for this chapter. Not too shabby and can't wait to see how you flesh this out.
Lockcard chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
That was a good way to bring Judeau back without altering the story. I mean if Skull Knight can tear through reality with his sword, why can't Judeau and almost countless demonic energies help do the same? Very happy with this new chapter of Judeau the Jack of all Trades.
Lockcard chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Damn Judeau is such a smooth talker and one of those super reliable guys. Very well written.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
The conversation between characters feels off. There's a lot of times where the conversation feels forced and not natural. J explaining himself is one of those moments. He shouldn't have to explain shit. Just tell them it wasn't from cowardice, just say it was to save a comrade. Why would he explain in so much detail?
SEESWildCard chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Sorry. I seem to have mixed up your story with another that had an authors npte that made it clear that he had only seen the anime. I take back what I said.

I love this story and would really like an update soon. I hope you get back to this.
SEESWildCard chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Yay! Everything that isn't canon is just a dream? Great chapter.