Reviews for Hawk and Phoenix
SEESWildCard chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Sorry. I seem to have mixed up your story with another that had an authors npte that made it clear that he had only seen the anime. I take back what I said.

I love this story and would really like an update soon. I hope you get back to this.
SEESWildCard chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Yay! Everything that isn't canon is just a dream? Great chapter.
SEESWildCard chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Well, you clearly have only watched the anime. Rickert wasn't branded, and Casca and Guts escape thanks to the intervention of the skull knight.

Anyway, I haven't read all of this yet so you may have progressed through the story of Berserk as you wrote this.

Great story, I love you using Judeau as the main character. Gonna keep on reading now. Hope you update this soon.
Przemeker chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
Hoooooly shit. This fic is made of:

50% of writing skill.
50% of well thought plot.
50% of awesome new world.
50% of Berserk.

It sums up to 200% of pure awesomeness. I just hope you're not dead, and you haven't forgotten about this piece of an art.
Shinzhon chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
We're all changing ! Yeah I imediatli jumped on this chapter because I saw the first have been written in 2002 and the last in 2011, I told myself '...crap, did I read well or ?' Wow... You're my hero... I don't even want to read my old 2008 fanfics !

I haven't really contibuted to this fanfic and as I'm writing this message, you don't have already read the other one. But I'm on my way to read all your fanfic :) even if I'm not saying anything, I'm here ! I know be experience that some people here last long, more tant on Tumblr, Facebook or other crappy things x)

Finish a college degree ? Geez... You're epic..
Shinzhon chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I just begain to really read Berserk tonight, I had read it before, just some chapters, and the first thing I thought after reading those was a miw between tears and "I want some more !" (like a dog with meat and cookies.. sort of... not really epic)... That's the first Berserk fanfic I read and I mist say that I'm really disappointed... What a great style. Simple... Soft, epic, should I say ? Yup ! I like Judeau and I must say that I love your way to write with him as a principal character :)
mugu chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
b-b-b-b-eautiful...
dr. kitten chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
This story is so deep that it almost feels shallow to leave a review for it. I initially read it because I am a fan of Judeau (tragically underrepresented) and I was impressed by the length. I thought, 'at least there must be a lot about Judeau in there!'. I never expected to get so thoroughly caught up in your beautiful, intricate, brilliant other world. I love your characters, I love your writing style, and most of all, I love your Judeau (yes, he is yours now, at least in this story). I am going to favorite this and continue to keep an eye on it, and I will be forever grateful for what is here, even if there isn't going to be any more. Thank you, Elin1!
From a sincere fan, Dr. Kitten.
Santhal chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
Its a very nicely made fic you wrote here, not many I read are of the same quality be it storywise or the writing style.
I wont say I dont mind the time that takes you to update because one year is a long time, but I understand that something that I cant change.
The only thing I cancriticise is in chapter 19 where Thirgynn is described as woman. I know its the right way to write it but is somehow disturbs as it feels bit like Thirgynn discerns the genders for dwarves.
There are few things I think Jedau should do, but thats only my opinion that has little to do with what he thinks.

All in all a story on profesional level worth reading. Even if it feels more like a crossover with some other fantasy world than a Berserk serie. Ill will wait and see how it will continue.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Автор где глава?._.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
Я требую продолжения))Автор вы прекрасно развиваете сознание Джудо)
FuziPenguin chapter 22 . 5/19/2012
I was really happy to read your placeholder and to see how determined you are to finish this fic.

Good luck in all that you do!
ArkT chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Have to say I kind of was hoping Judeau would finally go off on his own, and finally be able to stand on his own and face his past, his inner demons. Guess I'll read on and see how this turns out.
Stargazer Nataku chapter 22 . 3/22/2012
So glad to see that you're planning on continuing this. The only other thing to say is "ganbatte!" and I look forward to seeing this through to the end.

Nat
Mopman43 chapter 22 . 2/24/2012
Very good story so far.

It may just be the fact that there are very few good fanfictions for Berserk, but this does seem like remarkably good writing. My only problem, really, is that I wish you would go into a bit more detail at times, like when Judeau was telling Samina about Griffiths betrayal; I wanted to read that (very long) conversation.

Still, not that bothered if you don't, it is still a very good story.

When Thirgynn came for the two of them, my idea for the reason was that Guts had popped into this world after fighting a demon.