Reviews for One Crowded Hour
putunembahgito chapter 3 . 10/27/2020
All character is in this chapter are out of their character, to much grammar error, and the way the character expressing nickname to others is wrong.
putunembahgito chapter 2 . 10/27/2020
You need proofreader for this chapter. There's no need to improve the story.
AnnonymousUser chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
Is English your second language? The writing seems off, it reads like broken English.
Seohjin chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
I cannot even bring myself to read anymore of this bullshit..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Honestly, this is kind of terrible. The crossover with another fanfic is unneeded, the grammar and spelling needs a lot of work and everything just feels rushed. I would recommend a rewrite with actual development to reach the harem. Without the development it just doesn't work. It needs context. Oh, and don't write out songs. That's just filler.
SirLordCrow chapter 29 . 1/9/2018
cuando el próximo capítulo.
TCG-Richard chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
i like how the word count is 69k
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
It's Senpai... *sigh*
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2017
Her name is Miura... Sheesh
Flash Falcon chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Can you type english properly? So many mistakes here and there... And please give more space... It's like eating without stop... You can make the other confuse you know...
pinkorangepurple chapter 29 . 1/29/2017
is been a long time you knoww and this is a good ff so hope this ff will still going on so up fast (?)
pinkorangepurple chapter 29 . 1/29/2017
heyyy dude can you up this ff please ?
80000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Ugh, do you really have to write lyrics for everytime someone sings. I get that you probably like music, but incorporating this into a Yahari fanfic like this is just OOC and ughhhh..
Also please try to ise correct grammar there is literally like an error every other sentence. Had potential with premise but now just overall cringey.
Fanfic Critic chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
Not this abomination again... Just stop writing this... It's...so...bad.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
I'm missing soooo much context for this story, but everyone sort of wins :D