Reviews for Phoning it in
elixirmaster chapter 4 . 11/23
this is so ridiculous, I love it.
NazgulBelserion chapter 24 . 11/18
This story is fkin weird and that's me saying something
Greatazuredragon chapter 24 . 11/15
Nice chapter, good work.
mdmichener chapter 24 . 11/13
"Just a number of friends of questionable sanity."

"Hey, there's nothing questionable about their sanity!"

"You have to admit, they've been pushed to the limit."

"No, I mean I love them, but they are crazy mofos."
Guestinator chapter 23 . 11/13
Love the series but for some reason my scientific know how of the human body yells out in horror at metal being dissolved in our own blood. Do you have any idea how much iron. copper and say zinc? With how important those things are they will be getting very sick and dying in short order.

Or their healing forces them to still be healthy, but it would use up so much energy that in the end they would barely get any percentage of the true regeneration capabilities.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 24 . 11/13
Thanks to the author, thanks to the transcriber. Love your stories, eagerly waiting for more!~
CMVreud chapter 24 . 11/12
Bugger, I reached the last chapter for now.
CMVreud chapter 23 . 11/12
Awww~, you missed a perfect "Stupid Sexy Flandes" moment.
CMVreud chapter 20 . 11/12
Thanks for the constant amount of released endorphines.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 11/12
...
*raises hand*
I'd propably laugh, too.
Bubblezmith chapter 24 . 11/12
Dude, you write homicidal maniacs/Heroes really well. you really need to do a kick-ass fic. it'd be hilarious with your style. I bet you'd do Big Daddy really well.
. . . … Bert... sometimes, I wonder about you buddy. I truly do. Then I realize that if I think about it too much my head will start to hurt trying to decipher what was going through your mind when you make crack like this.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 11/11
I knew there is more to like than just her fantastic parties.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 11/11
Now , THAT is a South Park Episode I haven't seen.
Don't really see such basic emp working. I would expect that terminators are hardened against emp, so a 20th century solution probably falls short. compared more futuristic targeted emp weapons.