Reviews for Phoning it in
beowolfalein chapter 1 . 9/12
What the fuck is happening man, I feel like I am missing some background info.
Darrigo chapter 1 . 7/23
If you took pint sized? You forgot to mention it in story.
Drenmarta chapter 19 . 6/20
ah yes, there's nowhere in the multiverse quite like Freddy's.
wow so he's a complete moron? I keep waiting for the funny! Beyond stumbling around like a drunk retard and the complete fuck up every time he tries to use his powers... the mutant dog/person that now has most of his abilities is the funny one? Iv seen the show Murphy's based on.. and well your not trying to be funny that way so.. this is certainly not trying to be serious.. so when does the humor start and he just stop being straight up retarded?
Greatazuredragon chapter 19 . 6/3
He has no idea upon what he just stumbled upon does he? ;p
Pity he didn't stand longer with Kim and Shego, I like them.
LordGhostStriker chapter 19 . 6/1
Hey, can you have fun with the world hoping? Like if it's just a one chapter world like the KP one have a line at the bottom that says "Name this world" and the winner would be mentioned in the opening AN of the next chapter and you tell everyone what world it was.

But if it's a multi-chapter one like the Robot War AU Southpark world the people who got it right would get mentioned in the title of the next chapter but everyone else would either have to wait till the end of that world arc, look through the comments for the answer, or Google all the hints in the chapter.

Like this one maybe is Five Nights at Freedy's or one of its many clones.
LordGhostStriker chapter 5 . 6/1
I JUST NOTICED that the kids are the kids from Southpark.
TigerCat chapter 19 . 5/31
Merlin versus FNAF. Round 1...
macdjord chapter 19 . 5/31
Oh, you FOOL, you made Freddy's!
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 19 . 5/31
You know, it's been so long since you started the story and that I've just been reading the updates, that I forgot that he wasn't named Merlin, to begin with!
Bobboky chapter 19 . 5/31
very good work
Firehedgehog chapter 19 . 5/31
lol, hes having fun world jumping.. is he goingt o jump to 'bendy and the ink machine world'?
FNAF at the end. Enough said. More.
Witch Of Perception chapter 19 . 5/30
Merlin's such a sweet dude.
Awlric Hayell chapter 19 . 5/30