Reviews for Phoning it in
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2020
yeah this story is extremly boring and there is barely any connection to worm at all. what a waste of time to read this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
i have no idea who that merlin is and what he can do ... your description of where he is and how he got there is also severly lacking ...
Waterflames3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
God has left the server anybody?
addicted2text chapter 25 . 11/13/2020
It's a crime this hasn't seen updates... A real crime. Also I'd really like to see Dawn facing some consequences for her impulsiveness. I'd like to see our protagonist head back to her world and assist with the aftermath of a series of events gone wrong. Or even have Dawn actually get pushed through the portal to close it after Glory gets defeated and find herself face to face with Merlin, realizing how much could have been prevented if she hadn't chosen to overreact. That scenario has going for it the fact I don't think I've ever seen a scenario where Dawn actually closes the portal by jumping. Usually something else happens or someone else interferes.
Quietlovingman chapter 7 . 10/3/2020
I liked the brief Land of the Lost reference. Now there is a group of people that could use his help.
darkimortal chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
As soon as I read two of the vials were gone I decided that I'm gonna have to hit the road too. The MC really has nothing to lose so their was no real reason he couldn't drink them. I knew when he didn't drink them you would do something stupid like this.
Mastersgtjames chapter 25 . 9/7/2020
I like the story, not so much the constant presence of south park characters, but the story is good.
The only real complaints I could make would be him not taking energy, him not using his power to enhance his enhancing power. Exponentially improving himself so he can easily handle Leviathan (he needs to fight leviathan, not godzilla... he gets a fist-bump from godzilla if he survives)
Aside from that, I really do not like that they were able to copy anything from him with the animorphs stuff. He has special snowflake. Meaning his powers/abilities cannot be copied, stolen, removed, or suppressed.
Kknd2 chapter 6 . 7/31/2020
Because Pinkie is just the kind of Fair Folk to fix things that way. To be fair, SI's are extremely skittish and for good reason. But the description of typical SI behavior here is pretty brilliant.
DokB chapter 6 . 7/22/2020
When an outsider meets a SI, for the purpose of deus ex, and things get meta, is the fourth wall squared or cubed?
DokB chapter 5 . 7/22/2020
Is this my little pony? Cuz I love your stories, but wtf? I'm just glad they didn't go on an adventure. Or get added to the party. Anyway, interesting story.
CthuluWarlock chapter 25 . 7/11/2020
I love it ! He's building an army of capes loyal to him that he can call on for help to fight scion
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 25 . 6/25/2020
- BoredKing
You're forgetting about point and silent casting, that let's you ramp up your output speed considerably.

Still does nothing for raw power, but does allow for spell spamming of various kinds, thus possibly bypassing any particular resistances a foe may have. Granted, again, not that useful against Leviathan, but against most other foes it's a game changer.
BoredKing chapter 19 . 6/20/2020
Wait, what? "Harry Potter style magic has a greater rate of fire and versatility than any other type I'm aware of." The versatility I can kind of agree but rate of fire? With all the swishing and jabbing and saying crap in messed latin? Even if it was fast how would that help against Godzilla? You might as well just get a mini gun. To deal with Godzilla he needs raw power or some serious trickery.
BoredKing chapter 10 . 6/20/2020
Murphy reminds me of Stitch, from Lilo and Stitch, crossed with Goose, Captain Marvel's Flerken, for some reason. I like him.
BoredKing chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
I have so many questions. How does going to L.A. or wherever he ended up, give him more time? Why is everyone turned into red dust? How did he get to wherever he is? Is it one of Merlin's powers? Why doesn't he drink the weird vials? You would think with something like Godzilla hunting you, you would take any chance for power. And what type of unholy abomination is that "dog"?