Reviews for Phoning it in
angelgreene220 chapter 1 . 8/22
Did you just use the idea of the CYOA and not an actual CYOA For your Worm CYOA Setup? Cause I don't recall ever seeing a Copy Character Sheet Power, I've only ever seen Libromancer and For Want of a Nail in Version 3 where Libromancer costs 2 points not 1 and Power Manipulation costs 8 points not 2, I believe Version 3 is also the only one with a Geas disadvantage, but the Levianthan and S9 disadvantages are both listed under the Wanted disadvantage for 2 points each and covers all the Endbringers not just Levi.

Otherwise I love the story and can't wait for more. I am really looking forward to when he goes back to the wormverse though.
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 7/7
very good
Loving it !
Luke Dragneel chapter 22 . 7/1
I am actually rather disturbed at the fact the Terminator kids' world has vanish(technically Stitch's world, but you get what I mean), especially since they don't know how to shadow travel and as far as I know they didn't use the Trumps to escape said vanishing. I liked Karen.

Technically John could have copied his Libromancy power to one of them using his PM power. It does disturb me that you used Five Nights at Freddy's to Kick-Ass.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 7/1
Was that... Stitch? From Lilo & Stitch?
duskrider chapter 22 . 6/28
Nice. Honestly I wonder how certain beings will react to a certain rabbit (really the dog)
r100d chapter 1 . 5/27
First read this awhile ago and totally missed the fact that it was a Worm fic. Had a doh moment when you mentioned swastikas in the paragraph after you mentioned a giant monster.
Difdi chapter 21 . 4/3
Let me guess - every single cup on that tray is for Spartacus?
Kraigen23 chapter 15 . 3/29
The last scene between Ted and HK is pretty good
kurolothgarian chapter 1 . 3/15
Just reading the summary, it appears you gave the SI the abilities of Rincewind the Wizzard.
Sir Cookie chapter 22 . 3/8
nice
Difdi chapter 2 . 3/6
Mutant koala? Did you just give Stitch a lightsaber?
ARSLOTHES chapter 22 . 3/5
interesting fic, hope you make a super dog with the puppy
Moar chapter 22 . 3/2
i love it *thumbs up*
Paver83 chapter 22 . 2/25
In response to the Typist's Note at the bottom regarding micro piglets, two words: Ryoga Hibiki.