Reviews for Phoning it in
kurolothgarian chapter 1 . 3/15
Just reading the summary, it appears you gave the SI the abilities of Rincewind the Wizzard.
Sir Cookie chapter 22 . 3/8
Difdi chapter 2 . 3/6
Mutant koala? Did you just give Stitch a lightsaber?
ARSLOTHES chapter 22 . 3/5
interesting fic, hope you make a super dog with the puppy
Moar chapter 22 . 3/2
i love it *thumbs up*
Paver83 chapter 22 . 2/25
In response to the Typist's Note at the bottom regarding micro piglets, two words: Ryoga Hibiki.
Guestinator chapter 22 . 2/24
("Or I could make it so your blood only dissolves metal," Merlin said. )

And that kills him because we need metals in our body such as the iron in blood. Oops.
kronos797 chapter 9 . 2/24
hold on. pudge the fish? is murphy stitch. ive been trying to figure out who he is since 2015.
Greatazuredragon chapter 22 . 2/24
Hehe, indeed.
Nice chapter, good work.
So, I guess Dawn is stupid? Heh, anyways, nice chapter, better than the last one!
Tigerman chapter 22 . 2/23
A Spider Pig joke? Never mess with SpiderHam!
He fought the Inheritors after all!
AnFan-n-More chapter 22 . 2/23
Oh my. I didn't even think of Spider Pig. My thoughts went with wings.

If Merlin really wanted to help with powers, he'd make an appointment for them with Xander and Giles. Though he'd need to make some way for them to meet so that he wasn't ferrying people all the time. Maybe some kind of dimension door construct. Though, it would have to be warded to keep nasties of either side crossing to the other.

Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
Abyssal Angel chapter 22 . 2/23
"Pretty much," Merlin agreed. "The only Spiderman power(s) I can't just buff someone up to is precognition, clinging to walls, and making webs."

-Oh thank goodness... I finally got tired enough of retyping the sentences for the fixes in these comment sections since this fanfiction site won't allow right click, highlight, or copy/paste, so I went and hunted up an addon that would bypass the right click and copy restriction! Now this is easy!-

"Would transferring (the) web making ability give you spinnerets?" Hit Girl asked.

"Yeah, you are probably going to want to keep them supplies(supplied) so they don't have to go shopping," Merlin suggested
TerraBull chapter 22 . 2/23
I like this.

Two things?

"Company Policy"

Whom actually owns the Business?

If it is Kick & Hit, would they be attacked if they had to stay over-night?

Is there Employee showers or a Elevator or Stairs involved?

Handicap accessible ramps and bathrooms?

The kid could clean up and be hired for "Pizza Delivery", maybe? Dress in a small costume with a shirt saying "Midget Mouse" or a "Mighty Mouse" theme?

On the subject of a Pig, will it find Truffles? Lol! I just had a thought of Plant powers, making Truffles grow or maybe a 'Poison Ivy' theme crossed with 'Miss Piggy' of the Muppets.

Though that just begs for the rest like Kermit.

Would the Muppets be a good place to visit? Sesame Street?

Thanks for sharing!
Kaiya Azure chapter 22 . 2/23
Yeah, probably not a good idea to make the nice genie leave when he hasn't really done anything bad, intentionally at least.

Personally, I'd be more worried about the whole Five Nights at Freddy's thing.