Reviews for Phoning it in
drkprince chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
SI means self insert.. that is the auther is being inserted.. ergo has plot knowledge.. this is oc.. ooc stuff..
lucky69637 chapter 25 . 8/31/2021
Would love to see more of this series.
Like how he goes from place to place helping.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 25 . 8/23/2021
Cracking good writing.
Hoani chapter 3 . 6/23/2021
Warning!
MC is very much stupid.
His powers doesn't work even.
He have OP powers but cannot use it.
Author is having Alzheimer's...not consistent.
Most of the things MC do like...he didn't know what he is doing.
CyberDragonEX chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
I love rereading this fic, and look forward to the day it gets more updates.

On a related note, I actually gave some thought to this very CYOA. An interesting premise would be to swap out the the Slaughterhouse enemy for Cauldron. Combined with the "For Want of a Nail - No Scion" option and a power that gives you lots of powers*, and you could justify it as Cauldron not knowing Scion is gone and thinking YOU are him.

*My "power" of choice? Being F/SN Gilgamesh. I could pass my noble phantasms off as powers, and his/my Gold Armor (and the GoB's Golden color scheme) would allow me to fill his "Golden Hero" appearance.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2020
yeah this story is extremly boring and there is barely any connection to worm at all. what a waste of time to read this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
i have no idea who that merlin is and what he can do ... your description of where he is and how he got there is also severly lacking ...
Waterflames3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
God has left the server anybody?
addicted2text chapter 25 . 11/13/2020
It's a crime this hasn't seen updates... A real crime. Also I'd really like to see Dawn facing some consequences for her impulsiveness. I'd like to see our protagonist head back to her world and assist with the aftermath of a series of events gone wrong. Or even have Dawn actually get pushed through the portal to close it after Glory gets defeated and find herself face to face with Merlin, realizing how much could have been prevented if she hadn't chosen to overreact. That scenario has going for it the fact I don't think I've ever seen a scenario where Dawn actually closes the portal by jumping. Usually something else happens or someone else interferes.
Quietlovingman chapter 7 . 10/3/2020
I liked the brief Land of the Lost reference. Now there is a group of people that could use his help.
darkimortal chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
As soon as I read two of the vials were gone I decided that I'm gonna have to hit the road too. The MC really has nothing to lose so their was no real reason he couldn't drink them. I knew when he didn't drink them you would do something stupid like this.
Mastersgtjames chapter 25 . 9/7/2020
I like the story, not so much the constant presence of south park characters, but the story is good.
The only real complaints I could make would be him not taking energy, him not using his power to enhance his enhancing power. Exponentially improving himself so he can easily handle Leviathan (he needs to fight leviathan, not godzilla... he gets a fist-bump from godzilla if he survives)
Aside from that, I really do not like that they were able to copy anything from him with the animorphs stuff. He has special snowflake. Meaning his powers/abilities cannot be copied, stolen, removed, or suppressed.
Kknd2 chapter 6 . 7/31/2020
Because Pinkie is just the kind of Fair Folk to fix things that way. To be fair, SI's are extremely skittish and for good reason. But the description of typical SI behavior here is pretty brilliant.
DokB chapter 6 . 7/22/2020
When an outsider meets a SI, for the purpose of deus ex, and things get meta, is the fourth wall squared or cubed?
DokB chapter 5 . 7/22/2020
Is this my little pony? Cuz I love your stories, but wtf? I'm just glad they didn't go on an adventure. Or get added to the party. Anyway, interesting story.