Reviews for Phoning it in
Goldenexperience420 chapter 1 . 2/15
yeah...no. I feel like this should have just been in the Xovers category only. The only worm part so far is less than a chapter and if someone is looking for a worm fic or the worm part of this fic when it eventually comes,they would either be forced to read like fifty different worlds or not understand anything if they skip to it.
Hyrkam chapter 11 . 1/26
What’s the pattern?
SixFtWookie chapter 26 . 12/26/2023
At this point, if he went back to Beta to scout out the local situation and get some info on 'Godzilla', he'd be able to turn any team into an S-class threat in a few days. Then using all the local powers to buff some of his friends who would want to help and just spreading powers around everybody, suddenly Levi is, still gonna tear through everyone. Ok, on second thought, making a stop through Harry Potter and DC or Marvel would be pretty helpful still.
Crywolf178 chapter 26 . 12/2/2023
I’ll be honest I held off on reading this story for the longest time.

I had first skimmed through a few chapters when I saw it was a massive x over and just saw way too much random crossovers.

Now I see it’s not that all those universes merged into the worm verse like I had though.

Glad I finally read this one as it was a lot of fun and I look forward to more of it.

Also I love Dawns knee jerk reaction is putting an “all powerful genie” in time out in her personal world the genie created lol.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/8/2023
No such thing as need us as friend more, that's fucking stupid you don't need a specific relationship to support someone. Also willow realizes she made out with a kid right?
moh999 chapter 21 . 10/5/2023
u r full of shit bro, and according to your analogy Satan is not the Sworn enemy of mankind ?
Julie Q chapter 26 . 9/28/2023
Oh, wow! :) Justice Forever really got upgraded in spades in this plot arc - this is fantastic! *hugs*

...pretty please could Justice Forever have a trans-dimensional team-up with the Justice League sometime? [Perhaps Mxyzptlk is responsible for such?] I honestly think it would be incredibly cool to see them working together on a case or something.
0vrLrd71 chapter 26 . 9/25/2023
Hahahaha, I fkn love this chapter

I really am looking forward to more
Seimika chapter 26 . 9/23/2023
Just give him a subsonic brown noise gun while you're at it why don't you
Seimika chapter 19 . 9/23/2023
Awe man no potter shenanigans?
Seimika chapter 8 . 9/23/2023
Why did I avoid reading this for so long lol though I don't really recognize half the stuff he's gone to lol Southpark chars really surprised me
insanecoop chapter 2 . 9/13/2023
Kinda just got bored and gave up.
conjac chapter 24 . 9/11/2023
third time reading this story and I've finally figured out that Murphy is 626. I forgot that pudge controls the weather and eats peanut butter sandwiches.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 7 . 8/29/2023
The constant power sharing is really annoying.
I could see the MC sharing the morphing cube and a power or two. But he’s sharing all of his powers and he’s even allowing them to copy his DNA.
The MC is retarded.
Taktuk chapter 21 . 8/26/2023
More Skysabering in an otherwise enjoyable chapter.