Reviews for Phoning it in
jdboss1 chapter 17 . 2/26
All the X-overs are Coool but i think it Time to go back to Worm
jon reeve chapter 17 . 2/21
"As a single mother, I find what I'd really like is to have more time and... to understand Buffy"
/Aww.
uo-chou chapter 17 . 2/19
Haha! I've never seen a Joyce!Slayer story before. Keep up the interesting work! :)
Greatazuredragon chapter 17 . 2/19
Nice chapter, good work.
Cemalidor chapter 17 . 2/19
Oh dear, this will be ... interesting? :XD
keichan2 chapter 17 . 2/19
Joyce as a slayer… Could be fun! ;-p Add time powers… :-D (as a side note, will Angel survive his next meeting with her? ;-p)

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
Drenmarta chapter 17 . 2/18
neat, is there an actual list somewhere?
jabbarulez chapter 17 . 2/18
lol! it'd be interesting to read a copy of the list xander made even if its just the non pervy parts. also joyce as a slayer? thats going to trigger some reactions!
Abyssal Angel chapter 17 . 2/18
*blinks in shock* You've turned Joyce into a Slayer!? I don't think I've ever seen that done before...
TheBear chapter 17 . 2/18
Hot-even hotter-Slayer-Joyce?
F**k yeah! Where do I sign up!?
also, if there is an actual list to which Xander is referring, I'd love a link!
fellow chapter 17 . 2/18
I never would have thought that would be Joyce's powerset.
Loki Firefox chapter 17 . 2/18
Oh DAMN. I never ever thought of that but that's awesome! And a total first!

Joyce as a Slayer.

Holy Shit! I'm just thinking about what Joyce will do as the Slayer. Daaaaaaaaamn. Evil better just quit now because that's it man, game over!
zerosumgame chapter 17 . 2/18
You know, I don't think I've ever seen Joyce the Vampire Slayer before. Neat idea! Bonus points if you hook her up with Xander.

Any idea when Merlin might be headed back in the direction of the original plan? I'm enjoying the story, but I did sign on for dogbertcarroll does Worm.
Firehedgehog chapter 17 . 2/18
niiice 3
kewllewk chapter 17 . 2/18
Well. Didn't see that one coming. I'd be interested in seeing that list, if you actually have something like that. I can get creative on body modifications, but my memory isn't suited for lists so it generally needs sparks of inspiration to get started, and is rarely the same between sessions. I always end up leaving things out when I try to come up with something comprehensive.