Reviews for Phoning it in
CMVreud chapter 4 . 11/11/2019
Now , THAT is a South Park Episode I haven't seen.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2019
Don't really see such basic emp working. I would expect that terminators are hardened against emp, so a 20th century solution probably falls short. compared more futuristic targeted emp weapons.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 11/11/2019
That's a raised flag if I ever seen one. "How destructive can one little mutant animal with a lightsaber be?"
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
...Normally I read all your stuff, but I'm skipping this story on principle here.
The reason: Wildbow? What's a Wildbow?
That means this isn't a SI. This is an OC insert, or even a person in-universe who got zapped with power and amnesia. Hell, he literally is no different than what happens to Case 53s, they wake up with power and no memory of where they are or what they're doing. If he does remember other things outside the story - like if he knows this is a story but not what story - then he might as well just be Shamrock or whatever the one who joined Faultline was called.
If it's a SI call it a SI and have knowlege. If you want an OC-insert, call it an OC-insert.
vmage2 chapter 24 . 11/9/2019
This is twisted and hilarious. Well done.
Darksnider05 chapter 24 . 11/9/2019
Throwing thermite on a Terminator wouldn't really do anything, it'd just move thermite would only be useful on something stationary.
LoveLifeForever chapter 24 . 11/9/2019
I suspected this back when you put in the Kyle's mom bit, but making him THAT Kyle was a stroke of genius! I can never predict what you'll do next! Any tips for that kind of random inspiration? It's one of your best qualities!
vmage2 chapter 5 . 11/9/2019
I could be wring but I'm pretty sure "troth" should be "trough".
nerymauro chapter 24 . 11/9/2019
woop woop! glad to see more of this story
Guest chapter 24 . 11/9/2019
While I get you're just using the herculean task of the hobbits and company going to destroy the ring to exemplify the point, the lord of the rings world is an actual exception to what Merlin was saying, the majority of the races military would have gladly helped take the ring, but it needed to be sneaked past the enemies because of their huge army and the eye of sauron, plus frodo was the only one who could handle carrying the ring and not fall to temptation. Even though the races against Sauron couldn't help carry the ring, they all fought the armies in multiple battles to help get the ring there, it certainly helped that Sauron was a threat to the entire world so they had to fight him to survive.

Point being, the great portion of the people in the Lord of the Rings world would have been brave enough to throw the ring in the volcano, it wasn't even questionable sanity, the brave and necessary choice was to do so, they just couldn't.

Anyways, nice chapter, hope you have fun writing these.
bearblue chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Enjoyed the update and the world building. Nicely tied things together. :) As always, thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
thank you for sharing.
Slayerseba chapter 5 . 11/8/2019
My little pony FiM and he had no idea what world he entered?
B00ki5h chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
I'm waiting for Dave to go Broflovski, Mccormick, Eric, Kyle, Kenny, and then put it together after they leave.
Joe Fenton chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Ah, got inspired by the abortion that is Dark Fate, huh? Maybe they'll get the hint now and stop making Terminator movies... but more likely, they'll just reboot it again in a few years.
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »