Reviews for Phoning it in
B00ki5h chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
I'm waiting for Dave to go Broflovski, Mccormick, Eric, Kyle, Kenny, and then put it together after they leave.
Joe Fenton chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Ah, got inspired by the abortion that is Dark Fate, huh? Maybe they'll get the hint now and stop making Terminator movies... but more likely, they'll just reboot it again in a few years.
AnthonyR89 chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
honestly, this little twist just had me thinking of cannon Cartman's reaction to the knowledge that the savior of mankind was the son of a jew.
duskrider chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Nice way to reveal just why the terminator timeline got the blue screen of Death as Skynet needs people to go back in time to set up its timeline in the first place otherwise the movie will come out first and negate it. So it needed to send the tech back and fast along with killing a certain movie director.
hvm2k2 chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Okay that's the second time "Kyle's Mom" has gotten stuck in my head (not counting re-reading this fic).

How long have you been planning Kyle on being John Conner's dad? And do you plan on confronting the logical fallacy involved in the whole Terminator Time-Loop BS?
doubledamn chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Yo dogbert, was thinking about Halloween, or specifically a YAHF, and considered this: The Scooby gang doesn't expect anything on Halloween, so they get the night off from slayage and all that, they get this one vacation night. So Xander goes as himself on vacation, and when the spell hits, he's dressed as "Just a guy on vacation"...

I've seen someone use Xander as 'Mr. Blue/War' in a spin off/sequel to Make a Wish.
Firehedgehog chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
niiiiiiice
Mugen-Muse chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
Yeah, it did seem odd how all of the time-travelers in the Terminator Franchise didn't think to come up with some kind of "living" pouch that would let them store equipment. Not sure if I should consider the T-X an exception to that since the futuristic arsenal was built into the T-X's skeleton rather than being a separate part covered by its own liquid metal sheathe.
TerraBull chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
A nice addition.

On the part of walking to another world, could they use a playing T.V. or a movie screen like Last Action Hero?

Pudge is with the kids?

I just imagined them in Star Wars facing the Trade Fed droids..

Thanks for sharing.
CainEyebright chapter 24 . 11/8/2019
I just reread this story again earlier today and was thinking it would be nice if it got an update soon. Thanks for reading my mind!

Never considered they were the same Kyles. Nice twist
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 10/27/2019
...When Kenny summoned that Squid, was he trying to summon Cthulu?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2019
The Eastern Orthodox Christians does not have the history of violence that the western Christians have. In fact, the only acts of violence connected to the Eastern Orthodox church were from rogue clergy. Anytime a person was in conflict with the Eastern Orthodox church, they were simply banished from the church.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2019
I disagree. With great power comes great responsibility means that you have to understand what your powers are and how they work and what the potential problems are. Teenage Peter Parker gains superior strength and imagine how he could hurt someone if he didn't take the time to learn about his power. He gets into a schoolyard fight and uses his superior strength and ends up killing the person he's fighting. That is why having great power means having the responsibility to understand that power so you don't end up killing innocent people.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2019
Grenades make too much noise and could risk his being discovered by the wrong people.
A PPG from B5 would be an effective grenade substitute because it could be silenced.
Prime Beyonder chapter 22 . 10/3/2019