Reviews for Phoning it in
AnthonyR89 chapter 23 . 6/12/2019
...how could Kick Ass ask for a new suit from Merlin, and not request some Iron Man/War Machine Armor? or at least Steel. even S.T.R.I.P.E.

also, nice Ned Flanders quote.
Difdi chapter 12 . 6/11/2019
It’s worth noting that Kryptonians actually aren’t all that weak against magic, it just looks like a weakness because they don’t have super-resistance to it. They have about the same level of resistance to magic as they do to telepathy — normal human resistance. They’re not more susceptible to it than a human is.
Difdi chapter 9 . 6/11/2019
I think it’d be hilarious if Merlin ends up seeing My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic — and realizing that he got played by Pinkie Pie. D
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 6/11/2019
Blasphemy! Dr. Pepper is liquid Ambrosia! is but a pale imitation. still good though.
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 6/11/2019
there's never enough stories with HK-47 in them.
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 6/11/2019
i figured out the south park cross as soon as you introduced Jimmy, but until the hawaian crack i though "Leo" was an OC instead of Butters.

kind of odd that he became the leader, let alone a competent one. out of that group, i'd figure the leader would wind up being Stan, Kyle, or Wendy. possibly Kenny, if he acted more like Mysterion.

though the oddest thing by far is the fact that Cartman is still alive. i'd figure he'd either be killed by the others or do something stupid to get himself killed inside of a year.

also, the correct choice would have been Beast of the X-Men. not the Cookie Monster.
Treksh chapter 5 . 5/22/2019
Mc is just handing out one of his most powerful abilities to a bunch of sociopathic kids he just met, are you nuts?
St. Fyrecat chapter 23 . 4/30/2019
Love all of your stories! I look forward to more chapters asap! (Hint Hint)
hvm2k2 chapter 21 . 2/16/2019
Swiss-army schlong! I laughed so hard I coughed up something gross. Though I hope Xander doesn't decide his new man-tool should look like something from a Bad Dragon catalog.
Toby860 chapter 23 . 2/7/2019
Why is he not using his power to affect his from Mass since almost the beginning from Murphy and he drank the vial is not used it once besides practice for drying off
Little Liar chapter 23 . 2/3/2019
I love Pinkie.
FanBoy01 chapter 2 . 2/3/2019
I want a lightsaber.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 23 . 12/27/2018
I like the idea of a spider turtle or a 6x stronger turtle. Seems like you could confer a bears sense of smell or a bats hearing or a rabbits/some insects ability to see 270 degrees without directly changing their biology. It is a pretty cool contrast with what Xander is trying to accomplish from an anatomical adaptation. Also sharks and other aquatic animals can have unique senses and not just improved ones.
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »