Reviews for Phoning it in
Niiiiice!
Firehedgehog chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
niiice
Sir Cookie chapter 7 . 6/14/2020
After reading this off and on for ywars as this occasionally gets updated and what not, i finally realized all these kids are from and alt south park. I am just gonna need a min. Sigh...
OrionTheHunter chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
Very Nice. Thank you for continuing to write this and share it with us.
TerraBull chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
He should talk to the groups he helps, tell them his problem he has to deal with, to give him ideas and a goal to work towards so he can survive.

How many visit the Pizza Place with the way the Protections are set up?

I just imagined a lot of homeless kids that have cash from doing stuff making it a Safehaven, after all the adults seem to avoid it for the most part?

Thanks for sharing.
Twylyte chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
It's been a while since I read this, and so I was quite confused since I'd gotten Merlin and Murphy's names mixed up, but this was... Just really nice. I mean the bulk of the chapter was fine, but that ending was so incredibly wholesome.
Great chapter.
-Twy
Noxlux013 chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
So, do you actually have to fight Godzilla, or is the definition of “defeat” a bit more flexible? Dimension Jumper Gojira sounds like...well, I’m not sure what it sounds like.
DoctorA85 chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
Is the name change from Tommy to Tony on purpose?
Rogue15 chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
Don't know about others, but I am still reading it. I am really enjoying how many ways Merlin can make things different. That and the whole Genie act. A lot of different settings could use some of that help and so far every time he has helped, it has made things even more interesting.

Thanks for the read.
sandipi chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
Saved and a bad ass. A good days work.
Thank you for the new chapter.
Abyssal Angel chapter 25 . 6/14/2020
"How about you two get ready, we'll grab some pizza, and then I'll introduce you to the rest of Justice Forever." Monday(Mindy) said.

"Colonel and his dogs, me and Ass, Night Bitch, , Insect-Man and finally Remembering Tony," she listed off.
Endorfinator chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
I'm curious which version of the Worm CYOA was used? Because it seems to be a mash up of CYOA v1 and v3.
AnthonyR89 chapter 19 . 3/5/2020
though speaking of magic, while i've never really liked the limitations of DnD style magic (the whole meditation/sleeping thing), there's always Malazan (a universe written by two authors, Steven Erikson and Ian C. Esslemont, loosely based off a roleplaying game they made using the GURPS system. Erikson's the better author of the two, but Esslemont's not bad, either) style magic for pure brute strength. or Elder Scrolls, Fable, WoW, Diablo, Torchlight, Symphony of the Ages (a series of novels by Elizabeth Haydon that starts off a bit rough but is a good read overall. and which i need to catch up on. i'm like 4-5 books behind), Sword of Truth, Wheel of Time, or even Dresden Files type magic. those are the ones that immediately come to mind, anyway.
AnthonyR89 chapter 14 . 3/5/2020
...Dr. Thunder better than Dr. Pepper? that's sacrilege! there is no soda better than Dr. Pepper. period. don't get me wrong, Dr. Thunder isn't bad as far as generic soda goes, but it's not as good as Dr. Pepper.
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 3/5/2020
...Bender's not much of a killbot, though. to be honest, he wouldn't be useful for much, between his laziness and kleptomania. nor too mention his general contempt for everyone and everything else.
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »