Reviews for Shattering Occam's Razor
Its a little sad,and irritating to read that much arrogance and false information and asumptions.
I really hope sg1 gets some behind the ears this condencing attitude is one of several reasons why they arent ready to be more than a backwards rock.
Accursius chapter 19 . 9/3
Hehe, nice to see that Harry is still stumbling around while leaving chaos in his wake. Though I wonder why Thor didnt just send them on, is it impossible for him because they worship someone else as their god? Belief as a sort of contract-alignment to a specific entity that then safeguards your soul?
Well in scientific terms I guess Druana phaseshifted them? If so itll be interesting if the dragons can actually fight against the ghosts and if the goauld phase-weapons actually are able to harm ghosts.
Very interesting chapter, I especially liked the 3d script and Druanas actually pretty likeable too weird snake.
Elise chapter 19 . 8/31
Awesome! :D
Thank you, as always, for continuing an extraordinary, perfectly well written and wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoy reading yours.
chimera629 chapter 18 . 8/30
Shouldnt a scan of Harry have showed he isn't possessed
chimera629 chapter 17 . 8/30
Wow at how deep they been infiltrated it's a good thing Harry and his people are there
chimera629 chapter 16 . 8/30
Surprised at how good Emily is and that he's still assuming tech after being told the supernatural is real
chimera629 chapter 15 . 8/30
He brought up a good point that good guys do all the time which is attack beings for looking suspcious
chimera629 chapter 14 . 8/30
Man I don't like Elaine and thought he should have killed her or turned her in instead if being soft and letting her free and keeping her secret.
Has she not meet back up with Dresden betrayed and tried to kill and broke the laws against yet
It's wierd that as long as she's been around the closest she can get is Dresden city
chimera629 chapter 12 . 8/30
Wow kanan is an ungrateful bastard who never even stop to think the warden intentions may be positive
chimera629 chapter 6 . 8/30
What's stopping Dresden power from messing with electronics
chimera629 chapter 4 . 8/30
Wonder how they'll react when they find out they're wrong about Harry
Don't her why he thought it was a good idea to surrender to them
chimera629 chapter 1 . 8/30
Wonder how they'll react when they find out his human and not possessed
CMVreud chapter 19 . 8/28
Okay, in the later part Dru got a bit... OOC for what she was in the beginning, but that's what I expect from a Dru.
Alkeni chapter 19 . 8/22