Reviews for Shattering Occam's Razor
Arekanderu chapter 9 . 3/27
I love this so much. Seeing Jack bonding with kids is magic
Cindar chapter 9 . 3/27
Yep they now have a named dragon on base, nothing wrong can possibly happen now...
gediel chapter 9 . 3/22
Befriended a dragon...Huh.
Oh and by the way NICE UPDATE!
*sneeze* sorry lil' bit sick t'day.
bu' gud chap really en-enjoyedit...
*sniffles*
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 3/21
This was amazing! I am so happy Jack now has a dragon!daughter! :) I cannot wait to read more! :)
Netchka chapter 9 . 3/20
Cool story. Can't wait to read more. How old would 'Emily' be as a dragon? A teenager?
RSegovia chapter 9 . 3/20
I'm very curious to see how this relationship will progress! And I just have to say that I love Dragonheart. What an example for a young dragon turned human! It seems like Jack has some magical potential, and has just done something significant in swearing an oath and then Naming Emily.
Bobboky chapter 9 . 3/20
Very good
peppymint chapter 9 . 3/19
Awe. And he I thought she was going to go all wild bloodthirsty slaughter everything. Nope, she's getting adopted by mortals.
atchoum35 chapter 9 . 3/19
nice chapter, thanks, continue
simply Eric chapter 9 . 3/19
...why didn't I see this before!? She (Emily Bowen Draco) is a Dragon!
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 3/19
LOL What did Jack just do? Wow, that's gonna turn around and bite him later, isn't it? I hope Jack can keep his promise!
Camilo The Great chapter 9 . 3/19
Oh dear. Well. And here I was thinking greedy vampire or fey that somehow survived the goa'uld. You know, something they had a chance of blaming on science. Heh.
Warder117 chapter 9 . 3/18
Oh god...she's a freaking dragon isn't she? lol.
WillTheWatcher chapter 9 . 3/18
Ok I have been reading these stories since chapter one of God's eye was published, and have been getting a kick out of them from day one. But this is the first time I yelled out because of what I read. I startled my wife with "she's a dragon!?" at 1:30 at night. She was mad, I was laughing, and you good author have earned yourself my eternal readership. Thank you and keep up the awesome work.
ranlynn chapter 9 . 3/18
"Emily" is a dragon isn't she? If I remeber correctly, in the Dresden File dragons can take/appear human if they want to.