Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Shattering Occam's Razor
Difdi chapter 37 . 2/11
Is Felger British? I ask, because the United States doesn't have an official secrets act.
KyliaQuilor chapter 32 . 2/2
While I don't like canon Kinsey, I do like *your* version of Kinsey - its a much more interesting take on the character instead of making him the Jingoistic hypocrite who sides with the NID for power.
Camilo The Great chapter 38 . 1/26
I really wish I could be more articulate than this, but:

Camilo The Great chapter 31 . 1/26
Every single chapter from her perspective, I think, "oh, when Harry hears about this," or, "I bet Harry doesn't know about this."
I love it
KyliaQuilor chapter 37 . 1/23
Well fuck.
KyliaQuilor chapter 34 . 1/23
Oh god. Now this is either gonna go amazingly, or horribly.
KyliaQuilor chapter 31 . 1/23
Hahahaha. Brilliant! The Aisha chapters are easily my favorites in the whole series.
The swastika actually predates the Nazis by about a thousand years.
chimera629 chapter 38 . 1/23
I don't know if its funny or sad that they dont realise they're doing the same thing as dresden
So glad to see Dresden is getting new tech
Wtf would Dresden pick that as his symbol knowing that earthlings associate it with something horrible
Though hope he isnt soft in peoole acting him cause there from earth
chimera629 chapter 37 . 1/23
Whelp didnt see that coming is that who was after the tokra
chimera629 chapter 36 . 1/23
Just wow didn't expect it to be so easy really makes you winder how powerful lucifer and Michael are
chimera629 chapter 35 . 1/23
Heka wasn't the one who injured her and I didnt see him use any new weapon against the dragons unless that's what he's calling magic though that makes no sense
Whelp that ending was a surprise
Fenrir1993 chapter 38 . 1/22
This is more of an overall review for the whole series.

Just fuckin' top marks. When I first stumbled across God's Eye in like 2015 I thought the crossover was too weird to work. But you have made some first class stories out of your weird little world and I thoroughly enjoy reading all of it.

It does make me a little squeamish realizing just the sheer number of background characters get turbo murdered in your stories, but, as in many fantasy stories, you keep the rest of the story engaging enough so that the details sort of gloss over in my mind.

Really, great work. Thanks so much for putting this out there for just random people to enjoy.

Can you create a mini story about the adventure of the murderous Cat Sith and the unwitting Kanan ?
thomaseliot chapter 38 . 1/22
Okay, whAAAAAAAT? I was 100% convinced it was going to be a Millennium Falcon or something. What is Harry thinking?

Teaser successful. Well played, friend.