Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Shattering Occam's Razor
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
For real tho. The main story is good stuff, great even, but this side story knocks it out the field.
doraemax chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
I wonder if the future is irrevocably changed... i mean, this is four years before the Dark-hallow event right?
Arekanderu chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
Oh poor Jacob. He seems to get a real crash course
doraemax chapter 19 . 10/10/2017
hahahaha... Pirates of the Caribbean reference? Priceless...
doraemax chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
Seriously...cthultu stuff, right there. The SGC has seriously bit more than they can chew...

And Janet... totally bad-ass. Woot! Woot!
PrimeFan chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
JAKOB AND MURPHY? Oh hell yes. Haha~
majorshane chapter 20 . 10/10/2017
I have to pause and give you special credit for this chapter. It is, in my opinion, an example of the very best kind of fan fiction. Good fanfiction reads like it is just as good story/plot wise as the original works, great fanfiction is when it is better than the original (this is where much of your writing sits). The best is when it’s not only better than the original, it makes you appreciate and enjoy the original more. It literally adds value to the parent story that the fanfiction is building off of.

I always wondered what the NID’s problem with the SGC was. I understand that they were being pushed by the Trust at times and I understand that they wanted more aggressive policies in regards to technology acquisition, because of these motivators they would opportunistically criticizes the SGC for all it’s near misses and ignore it’s successes in a very biased manner. I always felt that they were almost unbearably stupid in how they judged the SGC’s handling of offworld affairs. Sure the SGC isn’t perfect, but they got results and made allies and kept the world spinning! I felt that the NID’s criticism of Hammond and Oniel’s leadership was irational and motivated by their own goals, not an honest look at the Airforce’s strategy and tactics. This chapter did a far better job then the series IMHO explaining the NID’s reasoning in a way that actually makes sense. Adopting this as head cannon will allow me to enjoy the NID episodes even more next time I’m rewatching SG1. Yes the NID is politically motivated and has a bit of a bias against the military, but they also have legitimate and reasonable concerns with how the SGC is being run, meaning that instead of being a foil for our heroes they are a properly motivated group that should be challenging our heroes preconceived notions. I wish the show had explored this more. The NID are goodguys with a different outlook than our goodguys, that’s a far more interesting story than simply making them greedy bureaucratic bad guys of the week.
Bravo!
dragomira chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
This story just keeps getting more awesome :)

Selmak/ Jacob meeting (and aiding/ being aided) with Murphy? Priceless. Hope we see more of their adventures before they get back to the SGC.
KyliaQuilor chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
Lol at the ending.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
I really love this story. Even more than the main one it is companion to.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 21 . 10/9/2017
A pact with the Winter Court itself to not physically harm a tok'ra? Probably not, but maybe the amount of belief in the goa'uld in general gives them some protection from fae ...and suddenly I can see why the goa'uld would be so damned obsessed with it. It'd also explain why creatures as blood thirsty as the fae would need armies of red vampires, but now that I think about it it'd probably be those ghostly giant things. You know, the ones with those crystal skull phasing devices? And I'm rambling, great.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
Interesting to see Maybourne's perspective - he's pretty much the definition of Jerkass Has A Point in this chapter... if you forget the habit of alien technology to go violently haywire when misused.
Arekanderu chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
As loath as I am to say the NID did have a point. Putting the Stargate there was not a good idea
atchoum35 chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
Nice chapter. Thanks..continue
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 20 . 10/7/2017
Maybe if they had a different leader I might have actually like the NID because holy shit when they say it like that it makes the SGC look extremely incompetent. Because Fuck Kinsey. If that sounded too vulgar than I apologize but that is the first thing that came to mind while thinking about him.
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »