Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Shattering Occam's Razor
Dairegh chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Where in world did the kid come from...?
KyliaQuilor chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Very interesting. I love this chapter. Nice Sam POV.
Alexandercctv chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Oh my, who's that i wonder?

Great chapter!
Alexandercctv chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Oh dear, they have Dresden down pat don't they?

Great Chapter, can't wait for more!
CharNobyl chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Awesome! I absolutely love God's Eye, though I did find it a bit odd that the SG-1 team entered the story and then left after roughly two chapters. Not bad-odd, just odd, considering that most crossover fics wouldn't dream of just having the series' respective protagonists brush shoulders and little else. But God's Eye was pretty much all about subverting my expectations about a Dresden Files/SG-1 crossover, and I love it all the more for it. I figure most DF/SG-1 crossovers would consist of little more than 'Harry runs into SG-1 somehow, and then shenanigans.' That can be fun, but what you made here was a glorious universe full of background and lore and all of it feeling so *right* for a merger of the two settings.

So, back to *this* story. I feel like 'It's well written, well-paced, and everyone seems so in-character that I can basically see and hear them in my head' is pretty much your default mode. You have a small number of stories, but all of them warrant that chain of compliments. To get a bit more specific, I'm always happy in both 'Dresden Files' and 'God's Eye' whenever we get a perspective shift that shows us how the rest of the world sees Harry because of how wildly different it tends to be from our own POV.

And as such, I get all kinds of happy when I see the SG-1 team falling into many of the same traps that a lot of Dresden's casual acquaintances fall into: they see his power, his accomplishments, and his attitude, and therefore assume that either A) he's a lot more cunning than he lets on or B) he's dangerously insane.

But hey, that was a lot of words saying stuff you already knew. Short version: I like this story already, and considering how much I like everything else you write, I don't think I'm going to be disappointed at all.
Tererdrone chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Yep colonel has Dresden luck
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I love the way that Kanan is assuming Dresden's lurching from crisis to crisis shows him as a master schemer :P
Alatoic01 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Quite an amazing story! good companion to the main story. cant wait to read next chapter and see if SG1 will see some more of the "furlings", or "hoktar" soon.
TheAllisons chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Great work, very awesome writing..:P
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30