Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Shattering Occam's Razor
thomaseliot chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Ohhh shiiiiit.
Yep, so this is going somewhere. I'm really enjoying this whole series, please don't stop!
Irken Invader chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Oh shit.
Irken Invader chapter 35 . 1/21/2018
I'm getting Agrajag vibes here, lol.
peppymint chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Ah man, Nicodemus and company. I kind of feel sorry for the SGC. Though I do love the idea of Jack living life after life and interfering with the plans of beings who consider themselves so much better than he.
Dragon Alchemist chapter 31 . 1/21/2018
Aisha is turning into one of my favorite side characters. Her ability to make our favorite Colonel almost question his own sanity is great!
atchoum35 chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Whooa. Big release. Thanks. Goods chapters. Continue
Aster's Descendants chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
HOOO boy. Yeah, no way that's not going to end well. I wonder who was in that Coin...and how it's going to affect him. Yeah, this isn't over, not in the long run.
-Philowen Aster
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Meh, it's not like it's the end of the world. Let's just hope he's as genre savvy as Dresden was.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 32 . 1/21/2018
Ah Kinsey... perspective really makes you think huh, especially about things you normally wouldn't consider from a TV show.
cautionald chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
NO no no no no no that’s is not what the SGC needs is one of those but hole denarius coins but I can wait to see what happens when Harry and the knight come across each other
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Well...fuck. I was hoping this would just be a repository for all SG1 shenanigans. But this has been epic.

Poor Ferrovax. Cockblocked by his own foster daughter.
cloud 9123 chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
I really enjoyed this story despite how hard it was to follow at points. If/slash when you continue this universe on it would feel massively smoother if you adopted the GRRM approach to naming chapters after the main POV character.
Pyros57 chapter 31 . 1/21/2018
Aisha the chosen of Lash's will, and would serve the Lady's glory in the service of the Lord Warden Almighty.
That is when Harry became a god.
I thought that chapter was one of the best in the story.
ranlynn chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Nicodemus? Oy'vey!
doomqwer chapter 37 . 1/21/2018
Oh that is an epic cliffhanger
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »