Reviews for Set Straight
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I really enjoyed this, and while the relationship between Dean and Sam may be unusual, the Winchesters have always used corporal punishment as a deterrent against repeating mistakes, and putting yourself and others in knew he deserved to be spanked, and accepted it, part of the punishment being the humiliation he Dean, who felt sick when he had ever punched Sam, could really make Sam see the error of his ways by tanning his hide, but while it hurts, there's no lasting damage, and it's done and dusted I had Dean and Sam in my life!
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Great story! Poor Sammy!
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I liked this. Supernatural isn't my fandom (although it should be because it has everything I like in it-a lot of brotherly shenanigans, supernatural/fantasy elements, and plenty of opportunities for a good paddling) but I know enough about it to follow the stories. I think it's a reasonable assumption that Sam wouldn't fight Dean all that hard. It seems like he's been trained to follow his brother's lead and if the alternative is getting into a huge row, he'd probably put up with it. I liked that you showed Dean's humanity here too. His brother's casual words hurt him. And yet in the end the boys made up and are united to save Kevin, because they are brothers and that's what they do. Very nice. :)
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Great job! Curious, in your other stories in the past weren't the spankings done on bare bottoms? I've just realized this one and previous one with cas and Clair, it wasn't on bare. Or am I thinking of something else from the past?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Just what both of them needed, even though it took them some time to figure it out and not make things worse than they were by fighting for real and throwing things out of proportion.

This would actually have served as a pretty good way to solve what stood between them and why, and speeded up their way back to (relative) normalcy - for Winchesters anyway.

Well done, Jet. Your story worked very well with the scene from the ep.
MacAttack3355 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
You're right, I didn't completely understand what's going on since I missed this episode (and also the 7 seasons that proceeded it), but I still get the gist of the story without knowing who Kevin is or why exactly he needs help.

Your story is a very realistic portrayal of what might go down if an older brother got it into his head to spank his (adult) younger brother. I like the internal conflict Sam goes through as he is deciding if should accept this discipline from Dean or just knock the guy out. I'm glad, of course, that Sam opts for the former. He deserves a spanking...I think. I have no authority to pass judgement on the question of whether or not hunting is an obligation, but I firmly believe that people should be saved from death by monsters whenever possible.

I also love the casual reconciliation between the brothers at the end. Always so sweet!

"Sam hadn't been spanked all that often growing up..." LOL, according to the vast number of stories on this website, it's more like Sam got spanked every other day growing up!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Sam did earn the spanking good one shot thanks