Reviews for A Hundred Random Drabbles
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
These are really good! Just a bit of help, be carful with the use of modern terms and phrases. Being as Tolken was very old English in his dialogue, it throws the reader off when you come across a term used in todays world. I did not make note on where they were particularly, but I saw it a few times over the last several chapters in both spoken dialogue and narrator deacriptions. (I think at one point you had the phrase "that is so cool" or something like that).

I look forward to reading more!
South of the Storm chapter 100 . 1/4/2017
*reads all one hundred drabbles in one sitting and then gets killed by the last one* Y u do this to me, bruh.
Skankhunt42 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
I think you humanized Celebrain a bit. Elves had a love for all creatures so I dont think she would have been scared of a mouse, being as it was not an evil creature.

Aside from that , this was cute. A little morbid since the twins were going to let the cat play with a mouse. I think we can assume how it would have ended. But still cute.
Skankhunt42 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Oh how awkward! So funny.
SkankHunt42 chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Wow, dark.
SkankHunt42 chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Ok this was cute!
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 100 . 11/14/2016
Love all of these!
Gre3nleaf chapter 5 . 7/31/2016
Was reading the drabbles I hadn't read (your earlier ones) and came across this...

Bad idea...

XD

Honestly though, this was so sad I cried :'(
Laerthel chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Well, I decided to read this collection in the same order as I write my own one-shots...

'Deadline' is one of my favorites thus far, I also imagine Elrond to quail before the battlefield of love :) ...well, but the absolute favorite is "Sunrise!" Not only Glorfindel is my weak point, but it's such a subtle story, and I adore the way Elrond just stands there and says nothing... and also that no-one is allowed to trouble Glorfindel and his spectacle of the Sun :)

(and Earth... well, I bet Maedhros had a hard time bathing two squealing children with his one poor hand. I feel guilty for laughing...)

I love how these are so random :) I still have a lot to read, and that's good.
sehellys chapter 87 . 7/28/2016
I love the idea in this one :)
sehellys chapter 100 . 7/28/2016
I guess this is why drabbles are so popular - only a few words but so much emotion. I wish I would be good at writing drabbles, this was great!
sehellys chapter 99 . 7/28/2016
I actually did that with my brother and sister, too. ... we broke stuff with our flailing limbs :3
that was another cute drabble
sehellys chapter 98 . 7/28/2016