Reviews for Flying
natyslacks chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
aw so sweet, not me usual cupa tea but sweet ny way. keep up the good work.
luv nats
Vexiphem chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I don't know whether to cry because Draco dumped her or smile because there's a possible R/Hr vibe. So I'm stuck with half my mouth going up and the other half going down. -sighs- Well, I love it.

Whenever I review, I always try to find one thing to improve to help the author...I couldn't find anything. Well, actually, the only small thing is 'head over heels for the gal' sounds very western-ish and a little out of place. But really, that's so minor and it was the only thing I had to complain about. (That means it's really, really good -grin-)

I'm working on editing and revising Chapter 6 right now, so you will soon be able to indulge in your Only In Dreams fix again :o) But it leaves off on a very...er, confusing note. One that'll leave you begging for more (that sounds conceited, but it is very true.) Okay then, beautiful story! Love it as always.
Hermione Starise chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Wow! I really like this. Very good.
Elluxion chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Well, my dear Mari, here I am, first reviewer! :P Anyway, this was my intended e-mail to you, before I thought better of it: -

Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *wails* Why is this not a Hermione/Draco fic? *grabs Mari by the lapels of her shirt and shakes her* I was looking forward to a nice H/D fic, Marionette-style!

*sniffle*

All right, I'm over that. :P Anyway, this was a really cute ficlet/idea! I love the last sentence, it smacks of Ron's cat-like satisfaction - absolutely brilliant. Ron was very typically Ron-ish - endearingly cute. And I do support Ron/Hermione on a certain level. :P

You better write a terrific chapter of Get Out to make up for my severe lack of Mari-ish Hermione/Draco. *vehement nod*

(*inserts note* Well, now that I know it's not going to be a sappy ending... *scythe is ready and waiting*)

I'd also like to mention that writing at 1 AM at night might not be too productive, ne? (so speaks the girl who writes till 4) This was a very neat, sweet story, absolutely brilliant. I adored this sentence: "And then I'd finally come to the conclusion that, yup, I was head over heels for the gal."

Absolutely fantabulous. Great job in keeping them all so IC - espesh cute 'ickle Ronniekins.

There! My intended e-mail/comments. :D
bunnie too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
i love it! its so cute in its own little way! maybe a bit out of character...but only a bit! hope you write some more in the future! (i mean more fics, not more chapters...cuz i know its only supposed to be one chapter long...) cya later! bunnie