Reviews for Songbirds and Bombshells
Vittorie'Tempo chapter 1 . 9/17
This story brought me to tears several times. I can honestly say this is the best story I have ever read on this site or any other!
What happened to Lieutenant Danes? He was there when they got to the farm but then just kind of...disappeared. Was he vaporized by Hydra?
"And as much as I love you I'm not going to live with your ghost." - Foreshadowing, perhaps?
Maddyln48 chapter 29 . 8/15
Oh wow. This story is so brilliantly written it’s like something you’d pick up in a bookstore! I loved it! And so sad I’m at the end!
Romantic Journalist chapter 29 . 7/14
Love, love, LOVE this story. When's the next update?
blue-lily295 chapter 29 . 7/2
Love it! Sadie, is exactly what you want from a girl back in the 40's, a force of nature and just as capable as a man. Cannot wait to see what happens next, I'm really intrigued to see if it'll be an act of god and she'll make it to the 21st century and if not what she'll end up doing.
Hey, I love your fanfiction! I've re-read it twice now. It's one of the best I've ever read. I would be SO greatful if you would finally continue. Please!
Much of love from a fangirl
Chyld of Forever chapter 29 . 6/17
Lord I hope you’re going to continue this story. It’s so good. It’s the only pre-CA:WS story I’ve read & now I have to go back and watch CA:TFA just for Bucky . I really love all the detail & love you put into the story & the characters. Please please please continue this!
TheSlayerofGallifrey chapter 29 . 5/12
Still loving this story, I hope you can update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens and get some info about the sequel!
Wow. U are a truly gifted writer. The way you describe the war, it feels so real I'm waiting for a bomb to drop down on me. The work of the nurses and doctors always overlooked is put into stark reality and I can't say I've ever read a clearer account. Thank you for this story. I read it all in one sitting and I anxiously await more. It seems I've become emotionally invested in the life in Sadie and bucky. I love how u portray all the characters, they're unique flaws and good qualities. Thank you for your time and imagination. Please continue.
MotherAiya chapter 9 . 5/4
WOW THANKS FOR THE EMOTIONAL TRAUMA. RIP BETTY.
Paula sullivan chapter 29 . 3/30
Waiting for more. Must have more.
Paula sullivan chapter 17 . 3/30
The end of chapter17...All I can say is FINALLY!
Paula sullivan chapter 12 . 3/29
Not Myers. Aw man. That came out of nowhere.

So, loving this story. Very good job setting the imagery and the tone. It's aparent you put a lot of love into this.
It's nice seeing a few Marvel characters in very real world, very human circumstances. The reader can almost forget what his future holds. Considering what we know of his future for the next 70 years, it makes what happens to this sweet, brave young man (and ww2 vet) all that more TRAGIC.

Well done. And thank you for this.
Lemontea-addict chapter 29 . 2/26
I really enjoy how well you portray Bucky. You keep him so in character. His interactions with Sadie are such a treat to read. I’m dreading the part when Bucky falls off a train. Keep up the great work!