Reviews for Sunnie Days
Rae chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
update please!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 8/8/2017
I like your story! Update soon!
Applejax XD chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
nice, aww... she went to watch and support Jay and Carlos for their tourney tryout, I cant wait for the next chappie XD
taylor.thompson1013 chapter 7 . 7/22/2017
I like this story. I wonder though does her hair have magical healing powers?
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 7 . 7/22/2017
Can't wait for more!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
I like your story! Update soon!
Historic Soldier chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Update soon, please! :D
snm1 chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
I love this! :D 3
PixarNightingale chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
It's been over a month! Please update! I absolutely love your characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I'm really enjoy this fanfic so far! :)

Will Sunnie start something like a paintball fight with Mal, Jay, Evie, Carlos and hopefully Ben? Will we hear Sunnie sing at point again? If so which song or songs? Will Mal ask Sunnie at some point why she's different then most of the students at Auradon and why she doesn't like Audrey even though she's Ben's gf? Will Sunnie be asked about her close friendship with Ben at some point in the future?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
I wonder if you can add a daughter of Dr. Faciler? He is my favorite Disney villain ever! Sharon Faciler.
Samira Vongola chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
I hope to update soon
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Sunnie Fitz huh? Daughter of Rapunzel & Eugene Cool, so her & Jay are going to have a love connection. Love your version of descendants, want to see more Ben/Mal (FAVORITE COUPLE). Waiting for chapter seven update, thanks for publishing this story. Oh right on! Sunnie seems to like Mal and HATE AUDREY too. (Same as me). Her as Sleeping Beauty's daughter yikes, Maleficant (FAVORITE VILLAIN EVER)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Hello? Could you please update soon? I want to know!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Please update soon! Sunny is a great character, I love your writing.