Reviews for Victoria
Monster King chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Nice work of course
TheMonitor1079 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I would love to see this fleshed out into an entire story. How did Victoria learn she was a clone? How does she have magic when Jean doesn't? I would definitely read that. Good work on this one shot.
ravenshadow452 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Just wanted to say I absolutely love this. I am also curious. You think you will ever continue this one?
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I have a suggestion for Emma-call Jean a bigot.

Jean's got bad issues about clones and feeling threatened by them, but the minor exaggeration of that single word will shock Redd out of her comfort zone.

I suggest following it up with the simple truth that Jean stole Scott from his wife, that her lack of sympathy toward the first clone was at least partly responsible for the Goblin Queen, and that Cable would have chewed her out-and he'd fought HIS clone for over forty years!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Nice. Would definitely read more of this. Hopefully, someone will take up the challenge.e
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Can U please write a sequel showing Jean discovering Victoria's past and her reaction to the way that she treated Victoria.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
another good short story!
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Well its a nice one chapter story, personally I would love to see how you would develop the story (more than one chapter) with Victoria in this universe, and the relationship with Sophie. Took me a while to figure out who see was, didn't even read to the bottom of the story to figure it out.
Aidis chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Surprised you didn't throw this up in Please Adopt Me! Anyway, I didn't understand a whole hell of a lot of the x-men-verse references, (didn't even know Jean had a clone) but I'm again blown away by your ability to build characters.
-Aidis
Anna chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Interesting!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
cool. wish it was more than a one shot.
keep up the wonderful work you do
HinaGuy749 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Love it. Would have liked to ha e seen more but still good. I think Victoria would have gotten along well with X-23 since both are clones and have a more loose sense of morality.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This was good. It definitely is worth considering being continued. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
zpeder chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
hi whitetiger as always a fantastic oneshot from you, i do not know how it is possible but every oneshot keeps getting more interesting, and something i really wished to se as a full story. but keep up your good work.