Reviews for We play to win
catskeye chapter 20 . 11/24/2019
thoroughly enjoyed this
darveyloving chapter 20 . 1/4/2019
This story was so so good, I really enjoyed it! I really like the way you wrote every character—it was so true to every one of them. The banter between Harvey and Donna is so them, too. I can’t believe how sweet and romantic Harvey was to try and win Donna back. Ugh, swooning. Really hope you write more fics soon, you’re really a great writer! Thanks for sharing this with us. :)
DarveyIsEndgame chapter 10 . 8/5/2017
""Truth is donna. I'm jealous. It does things to a man when someone else has their girl. Do you understand?" Harvey leaned closer as he whispered, not just referring to Louis in this instance."

Loooooooved this.
stallone chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
Awesome story! I love it when you can actually hear the dialogue coming out of their mouths. So well written.
Shruti chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
Thank you so much for this amazing story. Great work and a fantastic end to a lovely romantic tale. Kudos! :)
Yel chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
This story is so good that I didn't want it to end. Thanks for showering us with so much love and fluff and everything a Darvey fan needs. Looking forward to more stories from you.
Sof chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
It was really a great story! Thank u! Waiting for ur next,one
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
What a great ending. Have loved reading this. Thanks so much for keeping up with it and writing it.
Marina chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
Great ending for a very nice story :-)
lafantomette chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
I love the ending! Great story!
Carebearmaxi chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I got to tell you. I love that argument between Mitch and Harvey. I was picturing it as well. I love Gretchen, too. She would have Harvey's back of course. I'm going to read this to the end now.
kwisteria chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
This was one of the best fanfic stories I have read and I'm sad to say good bye :( Loved to read Ray, Marcus and Jessica's thoughts on Darvey! Thank you for sharing an amazing story. I would love to read another fanfic of yours!
AnonymousDH chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
THis was great! And yes she finally chose him! I love them together. Love how Marcus noticed and Jessica, she's just a queen. Had to laugh so hard at that aunt Lily! Loved this chapter and loved this story. Really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
annnahatcher chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
noo:(( I didnt want this to end, ever! BUT this was amazing. A perfect ending to a perfect story. I loved reading it! xx
Shruti chapter 19 . 9/18/2015
This chapter is gold! Can't wait for more of Darvey! :)